With Great Power...

The next morning

You wake up, get dressed, and go downstairs. Uncle Ben and Aunt May are already down there talking about something.

Y/N: Ah hey guys, I think I'm going to look for a job.

Uncle Ben: Hold up, let me drive you.

Y/N: Oh no it's fine, I was just gonna take the train.

Uncle Ben: No, I'm driving you. Besides I need to get out of here.

In the middle of New York

Y/N: Alright, I feel like this is a good spot to start, thanks for driving me.

You start to get out of the car.

Uncle Ben: Wait Y/N. We need to talk.

Y/N: We can talk later.

Uncle Ben: Well, we can talk now. If you let me.

Y/N: What do we have to talk about? Why now?

Uncle Ben: Because we haven't talked at all for so long, your Aunt May and I don't even know who you are anymore. You shirk your chores. You start fights at school.

Y/N: I didn't start that fight, I told you that.

Uncle Ben: Well you sure as hell finished it.

Y/N: Am I supposed to run away?

Uncle Ben: No, you're not supposed to run away, but... But, Y/N look, you're changing. I know, I went through the same thing at your age.

Y/N: Not exactly.

Uncle Ben: Y/N... these are the years when a man changes into the man he's gonna become for the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. This guy, Flash Thompson, probably deserved what happened. But just because you can beat him up doesn't give you the right to. Remember, if you have great power, then it comes with the greatest of responsibilities. Now you can go.

You get out of the car.

After hours of looking and asking if there was a job opening, there was no success, except for one place.

It was called the Daily Bugle.

You didn't even need to get a job there

You didn't even need to get a job there. All you had to do is bring in good pictures that are good for a story for the newspaper, and get paid.

The front desk lady at the Daily Bugle was nice and named Betty Brant.