A Bombing

It's been two weeks since MacDonald Gargan was sent to prison. In the month you've been taking Matt's advice and being a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

The news is on the TV.

Reporter: An attack happened at Quest Aerospace Proving Ground, at Bunker 6. The attack happened while the government was testing out new equipment. Nine confirmed people have died from the attack. All of them died in an explosion.

At school

You and Gwen are walking around the halls.

Harry: Y/N!

You turn and see Harry start walking towards the both of you.

Y/N: Hey, Harry.

Harry: My Dad just got fired from Oscorp.

Y/N: What? How? He started the company.

Harry: I'm not sure how. He didn't give me the details. Also, one of his employees died a couple of weeks ago, and a project he was working on got stolen.

Y/N: Oh my god.

???: Hey, Harry.

You look over and see a girl that you haven't met before.

Harry: Oh hey.

Harry and the girl lock arms.

Harry: Gwen and Y/N, this is Mary-Jane, my girlfriend.

Your eyes widen and shake Mary-Jane's hand.

Mary-Jane: Nice to meet you.

Y/N: You as well.

Mary-Jane: You can call me MJ.

MJ shakes Gwen's hand.

MJ: Well I have to get to class. See you later.

MJ walks away.

Gwen: She seems nice.

Harry: She is.

Y/N: Has your dad met her?

Harry: Not yet. He will tomorrow at the festival though. Are you guys coming?

Y/N: I was going to get some pictures of it for the Daily Bugle.

Gwen: I'm not going.

Harry: Alright.

(So I've decided that I'll have Green Goblin be the villain for the first 'movie'.)

(I'm not going to write it because, I don't want to waste your time and make you guys read through it, because it's just gonna be RAIMI Spider-Man 1.)

(Just watch the Green Goblin scenes in Spider-Man 1.)

(But, George Stacy finds out Y/N is Spider-Man, like the scene in The Amazing Spider-Man, George goes to help Y/N fight the Green Goblin but dies. George says...

George: Y/N, keep Gwen...
Dies

You assume he was going to say...

(Assumption)George: Y/N, keep Gwen safe.

-Norman also dies and Harry sees Spider-Man standing next to his body. Norman and George have funerals.)

(The 'movie' ends.)

)