Liberty Stand-Off

The sky above your heads lights up with sinister yellow flashes

Electro: What's up, Peter? How do you like the new-new? Look, you give it to me, I'm gonna destroy it. But I'll let you live. Don't make me a murderer, Peter.

Peter: Okay, guys, here he comes.

Electro follows him, teleporting with his lightning. As they pass by the lower levels of the scaffolding, you and the two other Peters spring into action.

Peter: Hey, Max! I missed you, man! Ho!

Spider-Man, free from Electro's attention, passes the Machina de Kadavus to Ned and MJ waiting at the other end of a portal.

Peter: All right, MJ, heads up!

The Lizard, roars, announcing his arrival. At the top of the scaffolding, Peter lands on Lady Liberty's crown to cool things down a bit.

Peter: Max, Max, Max. Can we just talk... for a second? Just you and me, just talk?

Electro: Look who showed up! My old friend Spider-Man.

Peter: I'm trying to save you, Max. That's all I've ever wanted.

Electro: You're not trying to save me.

Peter: I am.

Electro: You ain't even the shit no more! Don't worry about me. I'll save myself. Burn up!

Electro fires a strong lightning bolt.

Peter: I got his attention, now what?

Peter: Okay, great! Uh, just FYI... Lizard-guy is here too!

In the corner of your eye you see something jump onto you tackling you to the ground, directly under the crane.

Scorpion: Why isn't it the Spider.

You get up.

Scorpion: Time to finish what I started.

He starts attacking you.

Y/N: Scorpions here too!

Peter: Guys, comm check! Hello?

Peter: I need Max's cure.

Peter: Yeah. I'm on it!

Peter: Peter! I need the Lizard cure!

Y/N: I need Gargan's cure!

Peter: Okay! Okay!

You kick Scorpion back and he charges back at you with attacks with his tail, you block them all and web his face.

Electro: Sad to tell you, Sandman. Nobody's going home!

Electro shoots at the crane which falls on Sandman and disrupts his physical form, knocking him down. You attack Scorpion knocking him back as the crane falls over you. You and all the Peters get away from the falling crane, which crushes Scorpion and the Lizard. Sandman rises up as a sandstorm, preventing Electro from seeing anything.

The Peters and you, hide safely inside the scaffolding.

Peter: What the hell is going on out there?! I kept yelling at you, Peter Two, Peter Two...

Peter: I know, but I thought you're Peter Two?

Peter: What? I'm not Peter Two...

Peter: Stop arguing, both of you! Listen to Peter 1. Look, we're clearly not very good at this!

Peter: I know, I know. We suck. I-I don't know how to work as a team.

Peter: Me neither.

Y/N: I only know how to work as a duo.