Spider-Men Making Cures

Midtown High laboratory

All of you are standing by one of the work tables. This worlds Peter empties a bag filled with broken devices.

Younger Peter: Okay, so... Connors, Marko, Gargan, Dillon, and, uh...

He doesn't mention 'Osborn' not wanting to cure him.

Younger Peter: Look, I think that I can repair the devices for Dillon and Marko, but the others...

Peter: Well, I got Connors. I've already cured him once, so no big deal. What? It's no big deal.

Older Peter: Great.

Younger Peter: Yeah. That's great.

Older Peter: I think I can make an antiserum for Doctor Osborn. Been thinking about it a long time. Gotta cure all of 'em, right?

Younger Peter: Right.

Older Peter: Yeah, it's what we do.

Older Peter walks away.

Y/N: I get not wanting to cure Osborn. Gargan is the person who killed Uncle Ben. As much as I hate it I'm going to save him. It's what us Spider-Men do.

You leave to make a cure for Gargan.

Younger Peter What?

MJ: It's just... Three yous.

He looks back and chuckles at the absurdity. The three of you put gloves on and grab chemicals off shelves.

Y/N: Speaking about 'three yous'. How did we get here?

Older Peter: Yeah.

Peter: I would like to know that.

Younger Peter: Well I sort of said, "Everyone who knew who Spider-Man was, should still know." During a spell.

Every Spider-Man is working on their separate cures. As the Older Peter squeezes some liquid from a dropper into a test tube with a flame over it, Ned rolls up behind him.

Ned: Um... So. Do you have a best friend, too?

Older Peter: I did.

Ned: You did?

Older Peter: He died in my arms. After he tried to kill me. It was heartbreaking.

Ned sits with that for a few moments before standing and walking over to his Peter.

MJ and her Peter talk to each other in sweet manner. Peter looks on with bittersweet longing. Older Peter takes notice.

Older Peter: Do you have someone?

Peter: No. I got no time for, uh... Peter Parker stuff, y'know? Do you?

Older Peter: Um, that's a little... complicated.

Peter: No, I understand. I guess it's just not in the cards for guys like us.

Older Peter: Well... I wouldn't give up. It took a while, but we made it work.

Peter: Yeah?

Older Peter: Yeah, me and.., MJ.

He tilts his head to the side, slightly worried.

Older Peter: Well, my MJ, which, uh... It gets confusing, huh?

Peter: Yeah.

Peter turns to you.

Peter: What about you?

Y/N: Yeah, I have someone.

Peter: MJ? Gwen?

Y/N: No. I used to date Gwen. She was threatened to break up with me, by my best friend. He's now a vigilante, not a bad guy anymore. He saved her from a fall.

Peters face lightens up hearing that.

Y/N: But uhh... I'm with Betty Brant.

Ned: Peter!?

All three Peters: Yeah?

All of them point towards each other.

All three Peters: Oh, sorry. You mean...

Ned: Peter-Peter.

Younger Peter: We're all called Peter, Ned.

You stand up pointing at all three Peters.

Y/N: You have to be more specific, Ned.

Peter and Older Peter: Yeah.

Ned: Peter Parker?

All three Peters: Same. We're all Peter Parker.

Y/N: Still the same thing.

Ned: The computer!

Young Peter walks over to it.

Younger Peter: Oh, I'm ready.

Peter: Yeah, me too.

You all regroup

Peter: Okay, so... Now, all we gotta do is lure these guys someplace, right? Try to cure them, while they try to... kill us, and then, send them home.

Older Peter: Using a magic box?

Younger Peter: Well, that's the plan.

Peter looks at the non-suited Spider-Man.

Peter: So are you gonna go into battle dressed as a cool youth pastor, or do you got your suit?

He pulls down the collar of his shirt, revealing the Spider-Man suit underneath it.

Peter: Good.

Ned: Here's your web cartridges.

Younger Peter: Oh, thanks, man.

Older Peter: What's that for?

Younger Peter: Uh, it's my web fluid. It's for my web shooters. Why?

He fires a web out of his wrist.

Y/N: Woah!

Ned: That came out of you.

Older Peter: Yeah. You can't do that, huh?

Younger Peter: No.

Peter: How on Earth is that...

Younger Peter: Anyway, we're getting sidetracked. Look, this is where we're gonna do this, okay? It's isolated, so no one should get hurt. We draw them there with the box, it's the one thing they all want. All we have to do is figure out how we're gonna get there.

Ned: Oh, we can portal there.

Younger Peter: What?

Ned: I'm magic now.

MJ: Yeah, no, no. He's right. He can. He can.

Older Peter: Yeah, we saw him.

Peter: Yeah. He is.

Y/N: He did it, multiple times.

Younger Peter: Wait, really?

Ned: Dude, I got Doctor Strange magic.

Younger Peter: What?

Ned: Yeah! And I promise you... I won't turn into a supervillain and try to kill you.

Peter pats Ned on the back and nods in approval. Young Peter seems a bit confused.

Younger Peter: O-kay... Thank... you? Um... Alright. Here goes nothing. What's that thing you always say? If you expect disappointment...

MJ: No, no, no... We gotta kick some ass.

Younger Peter: Okay.

Older Peter: Cure. Cure some ass.

Ned: Cure that ass.