Chapter twelve .

(DONT PLAY THE SONG YETT)

As you and kairi were dancing together you felt something harden on your ass.

You stopped and turned around to see kairi nervously fidgeting with his hands.

"Getting a lil too excited" you said feeling on his chest and letting your hand slide down to his stomach.

"I mean I can't control him.." he said with a flirty tone in his voice.

You and kairi stared at eachother in "🗿".

You slightly tugged on his sweater and whispered in his ear.

"I can help you with that.." you said with a mischievous smirk on your face.

*You: MEZ A FREAKY GYAL😈*

Shocked to hear you say that, kai raised his eyebrows but went along with it.

You walked towards the bathroom. without hesitating he walked right behind you.

You both ran in the big stall giggling and laughing excited for what was about to happen between the two of you.

Kairi locked the door behind him and pinned you against the wall.

He kissed you and the kiss turned into a sloppy make out. The both of you pulled away from each other breathing heavily.

He took off your shirt and undid your bra as you looked directly at him.

"Sit down, right there." He ordered you as his signaled his index finger towards the toilet.

"Bffr, I'm not getting ate up over a dirty ass toilet" you said crossing for arms in "🤨".

"Tch, why you always gotta be so difficult.

You didn't care he had an attitude because the bathroom was already dirty enough and the thought of getting your cookies crumbled over the toilet didn't make it better.

"You know what, we can just leave and we don't have to fuck" you said poking your bottom lip out with a raised eyebrow.

He sighed, "We can do this somewhere else..".

You moved your head to the side and forwarded you eyebrows "Like where..?".

"My house" he whispered. You felt a shiver up your spine as he whispered to you. His voice was so seductive.

You and kairi rush out the bathroom all the way to the front on the club and walked out.

you hoped in the back seat of his car while he was trying to open the door to the front seat.

You coughed signaling him to hop in the back with you.

(PLAY THE MF SONGGG NEOWW)

"Huh... I thought we was going to my house."

"I can't wait tho, I want you now.."

Those eight words made him twitch in his drawls *LMFAOO..sry*

his eyebrows raised. He never thought u would ever say something like that but he sure didn't hesitate to hop in the backseat.

he got on top of you and pressed his lips against yours and the two of you started kissing which turned into a sloppy make-out.

He let his hands slide down your stomach into your underwear and started to play with your buttons.

"fuck~" you moaned out of pleasure.

"Hm? You like that n/n?" The way he said your nickname was a huge turn on for you.

You whimpered desperately which made him grow harder. He took his hand from out of your pants and started feeling on your breasts.

Kairi left marks all over your neck and went down a bit to leave some more on your breasts.

"kairi, please.." you breathed out.

"Please what?" He replied, kissing your neck and slowly rubbing your sensitive nipples in a circular motion.

"M-more~"

"Speak up baby, I wanna hear you"

"I want more.." you said loud enough for him to hear you.

"Say please.." he said with a smirk on his face while squeezing your thighs.

"Please.."

He pulled down his shorts and ethikas while you were laying down under, breathing heavily.

He put his hands on your hips in attempt to pull up up towards him.

You couldn't help but gag at his big size, His tip was dripping with precum. "It's rude the staR-" he said getting cut off by you sticking his dick inside you.

He shoved himself inside you which made you whimper painfully.

Kairi stopped and realized he didn't put on any sort of protection so he reached in the glove department to grab some.

While he was looking for a condom you decided to tease him a bit by playing with his tip.

His cock twitched a bit which caused you to jump. He moaned a small curse word under his breath from all the sensational feelings he was getting.

"Baby if you keep doing that I wont be able to get a condom.."

"Fine by me" you laughed at his cute little whimpers but got shushed by him shoving himself back inside of you.

"oh..why so quiet" he teased.

Your eyes teared up from the pain.

"Your so beautiful" kai leaned down and kissed your forehead.

Embarrassed, you covered your face that had tears falling down from your eyes. But it felt good..

"O-oh~" he whined. His moans were so cute.

Looking for some sort of pleasure you tried to touch yourself but he slapped your hand out of the way.

"Mm-mm" he shook his head. "Just let me keep going".

"I-I'm close" you whispered but he groaned and told you to hold it in.

"O-ooh.. you so fuckin' tight ma~" Kai moaned.

Kai aggressivly moans as he feels a climax growing, "you ready baby?".

You slowly nod due to the fact that you couldn't respond from all that was happening in the moments.

"Ughnn~" he moans as he pulls out and releases onto your body.

               ....

After atleast 5 minutes you and kairi get up and put your clothes on.

"That was amaz-"

"It was my first..time"

".."

".."

—————————————————————————
HEY YALLZZ !!
Im so sorry for not being as active and not posting chapters every week like I used to but I've been focusing on school and my grades.

Im also working on a new book so yea. To the people who are actually adding this to their library I'm so thankful for you because I feel like this story isn't as good I want it to be😭, like for example this was my first time writing smut and I feel like it's not good..🤷🏽‍♀️.

But ima try and start posting chapters every week or two along with being more active because I've been losing motivation to keep this book going but shii MIGHT AS WELL😋.

BYE YALL, *jay left the chat"