Chapter seven .

The both of you make it to the food court and you look for your nearest wing stop and you spot one.

"Over there" you say to Miguel breathing hard as fuck. "Why you breathing so hard?" Miguel asks looking at you.

"I have asthma and we ran up a whole ass flight of STAIRS" you say still trying to catch your breath.

"Oh yea..well wheres your pump?" He asks helping you stand up straight.

"You mean my inhaler? I'll take it when we sit down" you say.

Your breathing was starting to get better. Throughout middle school you would miss a lot of days dew to the fact that your asthma was fucked up back then and Miguel knows that. But your doing a lot better now.

y'all make y'all way into wing stop as y'all see someone..maybe someone that you know.

"Y/n, hey girl" the freckled face brunette says with a happy expression.

"Ohh heyy.." *oh god* you say awkwardly hugging Layla.

Layla looked up and gasped when she seen Miguel. He grew taller, had a glow up ofc and he finally hit puberty. Through-out middle school he was always short with a raspy high pitched voice and he even had a crush on Layla at one point and confessed but she rejected him.

"Heyy Miguel, I haven't seen you in so longg" Layla says with a weird tone in her voice.

Layla tried to start a conversation with us but before she could she got cut off my a tall brown skin boy with freeforms in his head.

"Baby what do you want to orde-" he cuts himself off before staring at you for atleast 30 seconds.

It was troy.. troy was your boyfriend all the way up until last year. He cheated with a girl but till this day you still can't figure out who he cheated with until now.

"Hey y/n" he softly says hi to you as you look down and ignore him. He was the LAST person you would want to talk to today.

"do y'all know each other or something?" Layla says looking at the both of you in confusion.

"Yeah" you say shyly trying your hardest to avoid eye contact with Troy.

Miguel leans down a little to whisper in your ear "you do know, you can make it seem like we're dating" he says leaning back up with a huge smirk on his face.

u finally look up and smirk but you don't know how to make it seem like the two of you were together. You can't just kiss him randomly..

"Who's this y/n?" Troy says with a deep tone in his voice walking up to Miguel.

"Why you care..?" You chuckle a bit.

"Tf.." Layla says confused as hell.

"I'm her boyfriend dumbass☠️" Miguel says grabbing your waist to make it seem like you two were dating.

Before anything gets serious Layla yanks the fuck out of Troys jacket "You know what..let's go because you about to piss me off" Layla says to Troy with a attitude.

"I don't know what the hell going on, but I'm sorry about his fonky ass attitude" Layla says to you trying to be nice.

"It's ok" you say trying to hold in your laugh looking at Miguel again.