Chapter one .

(DONT PLAY THE SONG YET)
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑈𝑁𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 caused you to cover your face as you woke up in the morning. It was July 12th 2022 on a Saturday morning, you got up from your bed and quietly headed to the shower because of the fact that you knew your roommate was still asleep.

You were about to get in the shower but before you did you got a notification from your boy bestie. He texted you and asked if you wanted to hangout later. You replied with a dry ass "sure" for some odd reason.

(Time skip😇)

You got out of the shower and dried off. When you were done drying off you made sure to moisture your body because you don't wanna walk out ashy. After that you put on your clothes, today you dressed casual because you weren't really going anywhere but Miguel's house.

 After that you put on your clothes, today you dressed casual because you weren't really going anywhere but Miguel's house

(the fit ate like always🤭🤭)

You decided to pack some extra clothes just incase you sleep over at his house. You spray some "a thousand wishes" perfume from bath and body works, grab your keys and head out the house. After you get in your car and close the door you grab your phone and click on the Spotify app to play the song "Come Thru" by Summer Walker ft Usher.
(PLAY THE SONG NOW)

As soon as the song starts your already getting jiggy w it. "I should've known better..can't even pretend like I don't want it again🎶" you knew the song word by word because of how much your friend Tania plays it (she put u on the song😋).

"Its the way you put it downnn🎶" as you say that you start to slide your hand down your stomach as if you was tryna seduce someone. Your grinding your hips in your seat as you feel the flow of the songs, but you have to focus on driving so you just wait for your favorite part of the song to play.

"HOLD ONN THIS MY PART" you scream as the song is still playing. "you make me wanna comeee throughh quarter after two, just to put if down on you🎶" you say as your turning up the volume to 48.

The rest of the car ride your just vibing to the song until you finally make your destination.

you pull up to your boy best friend Miguel's house and you knock on the door, as the door is opening you look up to see his 6'ft older brother Adam opening it, he was tan with black fluffy hair and brown eyes.

He slightly looks down at you smirks while he lets you in the house. Confused on why he smirked at you, you walk in and go upstairs to you boy best friends room.

as your walking up stair you trip a little and your boy best friends older brother sees and chuckles a bit. Annoyed you rolled your eyes and continued to walk to Miguel's room.

you finally make it up to his room just to walk in on him playing his ps5 (like always🙄), he wasn't paying attention so he didn't notice you walking in his room, you silently shut the door closed so he won't hear and u crept behind him and aggressively put your hand on his shoulder "AHH" you yell, he flinched from the scare you gave him.

when he realizes it's you he smiles and says "ima talk to you guys later I just got company" while taking off his headset, he fully turns his chair around and says "you scared ts outta me🥲" you laugh at his reaction.

you take your shoes off to lay on his bed, while getting on the bed you noticed a stain, a very sticky one..*wtf is that* you think to yourself while looking at the stain. You slowly get off the bed after realizing what the stain was (🥜) and your boy bestie turns around to see your face in disgust.

when he realizes why your looking like that he laughs so hard his hat fell off (new era hat ofc). "What? I can't have fun with myself every once and a while?" He smirks while looking at you. "Yea but not right before I come over" u look at him about to throw up imagining what he was doing before u came over.

time passes by and the two of you are talking. "You planning on staying the night?" He asks you feingning for you to say yes, you look at him in his eyes that are practically begging for a yes answer you say "sure, why not."

"YESS" he gets up and starts doing the jerk, you softly chuckled at him dancing. he sits back down and looks you up and down. "What?" You say confused on why he's look at you like that "nun, u jus hella ugly🙄" he says playfully.

you softly hit him on his shoulder "boy hush" you say, "ow!" he says loudly. "Omfg your doing too much, I barley even tapped you" you say rolling your eyes.

(Time skip..again)

The both of you are getting sleepy so you get up from the floor "ima go get some blankets so I can make me a lil pallet."

"Why won't you sleep in my bed? It a king size and it's comfy." He says with his sleepy voice.

"cus of that weird ass looking stain I seen earlier" you say while having flashbacks to what u imagined earlier.

Miguel was the flirty type so if you slept in his bed you knew he would try and pull something and that wouldn't end well. You leave his room and quietly walk down stairs to see his brother on the couch watching shameless.

he had his leg on the couch and one on the ground. he notices your eyes looking him up and down (he's HELLA fine so I don't blame you 🤷🏽‍♀️) .

"yk it's rude to stare" he says smirking. you snapped out of your trance and realized that you were staring at him, "oh my bad, I didn't realize I was staring at you" you say softly, "whatchu need?" He asks you. "um, do yk where the blankets or covers are at?"

"Uh yeah there in the closet on your right" he points to the area. "Thank you" u say shyly. you've always had a crush on your boy besties older brother and he secretly knew that's why he loved teasing you so much, and now that your all older you kinda have a chance with him.

he's a player tho you don't wanna get your heart broken. you start to walk away and you hear a deep, sleepy/raspy voice say "your welcome, my love" he says in a friendly but flirty way. You pause for a sec but kept walking. As your walking you can feel his eyes staring at you from behind, he liked what he saw in them pj shorts ( you was wearing sumn like tight girl boxers).

 As your walking you can feel his eyes staring at you from behind, he liked what he saw in them pj shorts ( you was wearing sumn like tight girl boxers)

(ima end the chapter here cs I don't wanna make it any longer then it already is😭)