Chapter two .

You crept to go get your blankets and covers to make the pallet. As soon as you grab what you need you rush back upstairs to Miguel's room.

When you get to his room you open the door and walk in. As you walk in you see him sleeping *he look dumb asl when he sleeps☠️* you thought to yourself as you shut the door. You start to make your pallet and when you start stretching out your covers it hits his phone which was on the charger.

His phone falls and makes a loud thump like noise. He wakes up because of how loud the noise was. "Aghh" he yawns while rubbing his eye. while he's waking up he sees you checking his phone to see if it's cracked. "What are you doing?" He says confused. You gasp and flinch when he says that "your phone fell so I'm just picking it up to see if it's cracked" you say nervously.

"oh ok.." (YEAH YEAH, o ok🙄), u sigh in relief at his phone not being cracked. U silently set his phone down and finish making your pallet.

you lay down on your pallet and as time passes by you get comfortable so u start to fall asleep until your besties foot hits your mouth from his bed. *ima slap tf out of this lil boy* you think to yourself as you aggressively push his leg away from you.

He smirks at your reaction, He was secretly up but you didn't know that. You go back to sleep and start to get comfortable again.

(Another time skip😋)

it's finally morning and you wake up. You walk to the bathroom yawning and when you get to the bathroom you rush to toilet because of how badly you had to use it. 5 mins later your finally done.

you walk to the sink kinda wobbly because of the fact that u weren't fully awake yet. You wash your hands and when your done u splash a bit of water on your face to wake yourself up a bit.

You walk down stairs to see Miguel and Adam, Adam was cooking you and him some pancakes while your bestie was already eating some.

"good morning y/n" the two hotties say, "good morning😵‍💫" you say covering your face from the light still kinda sleepy.

"How'd you sleep?" his brothers asks "great and you?" you ask proudly. "I slept like a newborn fresh out the cat" he says while flipping a pancake "byee, it's too early for you to be saying shit like that😭" you chuckled.

you sit next to Miguel and lay your head down in your arms. "wake up omgg" he says while he shoves you on your arm, he repeatedly does it until you finally pick your head up.

"OK OK, I'm awake" you say rolling your eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes at me they gon get stuck in the back of your head" he says annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up and eat your food bitch" you say kinda rude but playfully.

He rolls his eyes and goes back to eating. *Oh but MY EYES gon get stuck in the back of my head, hmph* you think to yourself.