Chapter ten .

𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁 droplets fall on your forehead as you and Miguel are walking out of the theater.

"aw nah" you say your slowly looking up to the sky.

"wanna race to the car" Miguel says taking off his sweater so he can give it to you.

"No it's ok, keep your sweater" you say as you brush him off.

"Alr" he says as he's putting his sweater around his waist tying it tightly (small waste pretty face w a big bang 😻).

"ready.."

"Set.."

Before Miguel finishes his sentence you start sprinting at sonic speed and almost trip while running.

"WANNA SEE SOME REAL SPEED BITCH" you say as your running your way to the car.

"WAITT AIN EVEN GET TO SAY GO YET" Miguel says as he's breathing hard trying to catch up to you.

you made it to the car first ofc and start doin a lil dancy dance to celebrate your victory.

"The only reason you won is cus you cheated" Miguel says with a attitude

"don't be mad cus you lost" you say nudging his arm laughing.

You and Miguel walk to the car panting and he seemed like he was stuck on something you couldn't quite put your finger on.

"you good?" You question him with a aww look on your face.

"Oh! Yeah I was just spacing out" he says nervously rubbing the back of his neck, he's so bad at lying sometimes.

You and him make it to the car and he opens the door for you. After you get in he makes his way to the drivers seat and gets in.

He turns on the song "broken love" by Gemini and starts to slowly nod his head to the flow of the song.

While y'all are driving you get a random notification on your phone.

yfw.kairi_:sta dealiooo

You stared at your phone for a bit trying to figure out who this was but then you remembered the boy from earlier.

theyluvn.y/n: nunn, wsp w you ?

You hit send and put your phone back on your lap with a little smile on your face.

"Who got you smiling like that~" Miguel says looking over to your phone and looking back up at the road.

"Nobody.." you say rolling your eyes still having a smile on your face.

"Mhm" he says turning up the music.

It took kairi a while to text you back but he still did.

yfw.kairi_: js made it home, you was lookin fine in your ig posts.

theyluvn.y/n: thankq🤭, you a lil cute too

yfw.kairi_: a lil?

theyluvn.y/n: ok you a lotta cute🙄

yfw.kairi_: oh alr🌚

Miguel pulls up to your house and gets out of the car. He walks over to your side to open the door for you but you were already getting out yourself.

"Welp..I'm see you later cus it's getting late" Miguel says walking you to your door.

"Alright, text me when you get home" you says as your slowly walking in your house.

(He drove your car to the movies because you drove him from the mall so he just had to call an Uber)

You wave goodbye as he's getting in the backseat of his Uber and you shut the door.