Truth Unfolded

The scene starts from naksh picking akshu in his arms and hugging her tightly as if she would disappear ina few seconds.....and also kept on kissing her face because he missed him so much as she was the last piece of his baby sister , his chotu and akshu was his princess like how she was to kartik .... And when he heard the news of her disappearance, he cursed himself that he failed to take care of his akshu and failed to protect from that evil lady sirat...and now that aaru jharu and also that mahaan goenkas....

Naksh- akshu bacha !!  Princess!!! Where did u go ?? Leaving this maamu alone ... In fact u could have come to us ..... Where did U go ??
Ak- maamu I am sorry i wanted to come to u and stay in your embrace but at that time u were in london .... Moreover nobody trusted me and I dont want to remember those people who play drama .... They act different in front of papa and while alone they behave differently....
Naksh- who acted ?? Sirat ??
Ak- all !! The whole goenka family !! Also bhai ....
Naksh- what ??Kairav too acted ?? How ??
Ak-haan he too didn't trust me ... If he had trusted me he wouldn't have accused me for that sirat death.....

Naksh understood that akshu misunderstood the situation and she is hating kairav so much but he should say her that kairav is not at fault....

Naksh- akshu .... Its not like that bacha ... Come here baby....

He picked akshu in his arms and took her to the sofa and sat there with akshu in his lap....

Naksh-akshu u completely misunderstood the situation.....kairav can never mistrust u and he can never hate u .... Because he loves u more than his life and he sees his tina the tintin in u and a glimpse of kartik in u .... But that day what happened was a confusion ... He was forced to tell u that he didn't trust u but he was not willing to do so...
Ak- what ??( shocked) why ?? Who forced bhaiya to tell like that ??
Naksh- the goenka family .... They didn't accept naira as their daughter in law from first ...  They wanted only kartik and his money but seeing kartik love for naira , they accepted her but they were not interested in her.... When kaira was born they asked that wardboy and nurse leela to kill her but instead the wardboy left her at an orphanage and told that they killed the baby ....that baby is still alive who is ur di ...
Ak- i have a di ( happily) .... Sachi maamu??where is she ??

All the members in the family except the singhaniyas were shocked at this new piece of information....

Surekha- naksh.... Is it true that kaira is alive...kahaan hai meri bachi ?? Where is she now ??
Naksh- haan chachi also u remember chori aka krishna who stayed in gv house and also she was sent to orphanage ....  After naira death and we were told that a couple adopted her....
Surekha- haan I remember naksh .... What about her ??
Naksh - she is none other than our kaira .... Kartik naira daughter and the baby who the goenka wanted to kill because she is a girl ....and also naira daughter.....

All were shocked at this info and surekha the most because she always ill treated that girl and also teased her by saying she is an orphan....

Surekha - naksh where is my kaira ???
Naksh - if u want to see her u have to call her .... She is here only ....
Surekha- oh sachi( naksh nods in yes) !!! Kaira !! Kaira !! Sorry bacha pls come to me... I want to see u and take u in my arms.....pls bacha ......

While calling her , surekha felt someone was backhugging her....and she pulled the person to front and saw her it was kaira .....she was very beautiful just like naira ....

Surekha- kaira meri bacha .... I am sorry bacha for what i did in the past .... I didn't know that u are naira daughter ..... I am sorry ...mera bacha ( hugging her ) kaira kartik naira ki chotu sherni....I love u bacha ....
Kaira - choti maa .... I love u too choti maa ...
Surekha- I love u too bacha ....
Luv- mumma leave kaira we also need to pamper kaira meri doll.... Kartik bhaiya ki beti matlab meri beti bhi ....
Kaira - haan chachu ....
Surekha - luv wait a min before that i have a job ....kaira i don't know whether u know or not.... U know mrs . swarna goenka had a son named shubham but before u were born he went out of the house and married a girl he loved and he never came back .... Do u know who helped them in doing their marriage.....
Kaira- haan mumma papa ....  I know that and also I know about shubham chachu ....
Surekha- how did u know about him ?? Who told u ??
Kaira - one day i was seeing the family photos with naksh maamu and kirti buami and i saw his photo and asked him who he was and maamu told about him.... I want to see him one day but when will that day come ???
Shubham - if u want to see me then why ate u not coming to me kaira ???
Kaira- chachu u are here.... Where were u these days ??
Shubham- sorry baby .... I am sorry that i left u all alone ... Forgive me.....

While they were all talking , naksh phone ringed and after answering the call , he shouted...

Naksh-no this cant happen..... Kairav......

Hearing all panicked what happened to kairav...

----------------------------------------------------------------

How was the update ?? Like the story ....

Kaishu reunion is on the way.....

Bye
Signing off
Nandy