Rishikesh

The scene starts from shubham and sona crying and consoling each other but shubham was unable to believe that his brother had died leaving his children as orphans and also akshu has suffered a lot because of his second wife ...... Sona consoled him that they have to remain strong for akshu ....

Sh- i can understand that a stepmom can do such things but the whole goenka family ..... How can they do that .... Akshu is their blood .... How can they do that .... I dont know what to say but i will try to keep my princess in every way....
S- haan baba already she has suffered a lot .... I will give her all the love in the world that she forgets that family....
Sh- haan sona ..... Okay lets go and get ready ....we have to visit rishikesh and also talk to ashram manager about akshu staying with us.....

All get ready and goes to visit the places in the rishikesh...

They visit many places in rishikesh like  Lakshman Jhula · Ganga Aarti · Jumpin Heights - Bungee Jumping · Neelkanth Mahadev Temple · Ram Jhula.

And akshu and karan performed bungee jumping because akshu has pleaded to him and shubham for letting her doing bunjee jumping ....

Shubham also agreed but only if karan accompanies akshu.....they both enjoyed a lot in jumping.... Then they went to ganga ghat to worship ganga maiya .....

Then they were watching the maha arti which was taking place in ganga ghat....

Then while shopping in the bazaar, shubham and sona was happy to see her this much happy....and wished to see her like this always.....

When akshu was confused in selecting a dress , she called sona and she helped her in selecting the dress and they paid the bill and came out and when they were about to go towards the car , they heard a voice from behind.....

V- doll !!!

They turned to see luv kush standing there ..... Akshu was happy to see them together but shubham and sona were confused as to who were they ....

Akshu on seeing them ran to them and they picked her in their arms and twirled around them .... Shubham and sona was shocked...

A- chucks.....u both....that too in rishikesh .....when did u come from US and how come u both are in rishikesh ....
Luv- princess u know every year u and kairav used to come to rishikesh for the maha arti and I know that u will come here only after that incident and also we were on a project so thought of finding u also...
Kush - princess are u mad to run away from the house ...if anything had happened to u ....
A- chucks nothing happened to me ....in fact i am with my family ....sorry sorry humari family....
L and K - what do u mean ?? Humari family ??
A(pointing at shubham)- do u remember who he is ??

Luv and kush were confused as to who he was but then they remembered that he was their brother Shubham...

L and K - shubham bhaiya !!!
A- haan chucks he is ur bhaiya only ....
Sh- who are they ??and when they calling me bhaiya ???
A- dont u remember them ?? They are my changu mangu
Luv chachu and kush chachu ....
Sh(with teary eyes ) - luv kush meri noodles...
L and K - haan bhai ....how are u bhai ....

Then luv and kush met shubham and his wife sona to whom luv kush felt like they are near to their naira bhabhi...and they also met karan and arjun....

They all went to the house and luv kush also accompanied them....

A- chucks where are both chachis ?? Nidhi chachi and Aditi chachi...

(Nidhi - luv wife
Aditi - kush wife )

L - nidhi and aditi are with mumma in US and u know what ??
A- what ??
L- ur nidhi chachi is pregnant and u are going to become didi ...
A- wow chucks .... Congratulations luv chachu....
L- thanks akshu u want to talk to her ... She missed u so much and since she heard the news of disappearance she was like she lost her daughter....
A- chachu !! Dont talk like that I am here only ... I want to talk to chachi .... Video call her ...

Luv video called her and gave it to akshu.....
And nidhi answered the call and thinking that it is luv , she was in the kitchen and she spoke without seeing the laptop screen

N- haan luv .... Reached safely in rishikesh ??
A- chachi u will not speak to ur doll ??

Nidhi was shocked seeing akshu on screen ....
N- akshu !!!meri doll !! Tum....wahan ... Kaise mera bacha ......where did u go these days ??? U forgot that u have chachi dadi, chachus and 2 chachis.....( scolding her )...
A - sorry chachi ......I am ver very sorry....I am bad .... I hurt my chachis (started crying )

Luv picked her in his arms and started calming akshu ....

N- bacha dont cry ... I am sorry for scolding u .... Ok I dont think u will stop crying .... Okay let me not call ur chachi dadi .....
A- no !!! Where is she ?? I want to talk to her...

Nidhi called surekha and aditi who were in shock seeing akshu on the screen with luv and kush...

Surekha - akshu where are u now ?? With whom u are staying now??
L- mumma she is staying with shubham bhaiya ...
Sk- shubham !!!
L- haan mumma ....
Sk- turn the screen towards him....
L - ok mumma ....

Luv turned the screen towards shubham .....and surekha saw him angrily...

Sh- chachi....
Sk(angrily) - oh so u remember that i am ur chachi......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap - according to the flow.....