Akshu meets Sonakshi

Its been 3 months since akshu ran away from the goenka house and was living with negi uncle and pungi .... Lungi sees her naira di in akshu and used to take care of akshu like her own daughter. ....

Akshu was admitted in a residential school since the goons were attacking the ashram and no safety to the children so he admitted all the girl children to the boarding school....

Akshu was an average student but she studied so that she can revenge against the goenka ....
But she is having a sleeping problem ...she cant sleep because she gets nightmare of sirat accident , her papa flight crash and all the family members including kairav accusing for sirat death .....she used to get panic attack when she thinks about all this....

One day , akshu went to the classroom and a girl named karishma was teasing her by saying that she was unlucky to her parents and because of her both of them died and she is not at all good and she is a murderer who murdered her parents....
On hearing this , she got flashes of the parents death and sirat death and started breathing unevenly ......

All the students were frightened on seeing this ....and suddenly one boy from the group came and tried to calm her but no it didnt work out...suddenly he heard a voice ...

V- arjun what is happening here (saw akshara breathing unevenly and ran to her and hugged her and tried to calm her)

Yes the boy was arjun and he was shubham son and the voice was of sonakshi , shubham wife...

A-mumma karishma was teasing her and suddenly akshara become like this...
S-arjun u do one thing go to the office and ask for akshu guardian phone no amd bring it quickly....go fast...
A-ok mumma

Saying this arjun left....

Sonakshi called karishma and scolded her and asked her to meet along with their parents

Soon arjun came with the number and she informed negi that akshara is not well and she is taking her to their home and he also agreed because he is out of station ..

Sonakshi also informed the school and the hostel that she is taking akshu to her house and she will not come to the school for 2 days and took her to the home....

Akshu felt some sort of connection with sona and arjun...and same with sonakshi....

On the way to home sona informed shubham about akshu who immediately felt something on hearing that name...she also told him that she will stay in their house for 2 days , shubham also agreed....

After they went home sona asked arjun to take akshu to his room and she will prepare soup for her and come..

Arjun took her to the room.....

(One thing is that akshu knows about shubham and she had seen him in the photographs which was shown to her by kartik )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap - akshu recognizes shubham , gets happy that she is with her family

Votes - 50+
Comments - 20+

Complete the target soon