Family reunion...

The scene starts from shubham and surekha talking on the video call....

Sur- oh u remember that u had a chachi ....
Shu- sorry chachi I was scared that u wont accept our love ....
Sur- u forgot that along with kartik and naira , i also supported ur love...
Shu- sorry chachi...
Sur- ok leave it....where is my beti ??
Shu - who ??
Sur- meri beti sona ....
Shu- bacha now u will forgot me after seeing sona ...
Sur- shubham.... Tell where is my daughter ??
Shu - with my daughter....
Sur- ok give the phone....
Shu- ji chachi ....I ll call her...( turning to sona ) sona!!sona!!
Sona- hanan baba why are u shouting my name ??
Shu- chachi wants to talk to u...
S- namaste chachi how are u chachi ??
Sur- I am fine beta ..... How is my grandsons ?
S- haan chachi karan and arjun are fine ....luv told me that nidhi is pregnant .... Which month chachi ???
Sur - sixth month beta ...
S- then in one month or a two , godh barai is gonna happen... Hnna chachi...
Sur - haan beta and that too godh barai will be in udaipur and in 1 week , we will be in udaipur....
S- why chachi ?? Is it safe for nidhi to travel this time ??
Sur- haan beta I talked with the doctor and she has allowed....and that too how can we miss keesh 30 year anniversary ??
S- what naksh bhaiya and keerti bhabhi 30 year anniversary ??? Sachi ??
Sur - yeah and one more thing don't say this to akshu and i will not tell to keesh about akshu .... Lets make them meet and it will be a surprise for both...
S- haan chachi good idea ...
Sur- beta where is akshu ??
S- i don't know chachi wait she must be sleeping with karan i ll show u ...

Sona takes the phone and goes to the bedroom and shows how akshu is sleeping over karan and arjun by the side ....

Sur- wow what a beautiful scene I wish i was there to witness all this  and i also want to pamper akshu after I heard what all she had undergone....
S- no problem chachi ... For what i am here ??
Sur - yeah but akshu....
S- okay I ll give u a idea .... Everyday u call me and tell me what i should cook and do for akshu for 1 week and next week u come and do for akshu ...okay ??
Sur - okay beta .....
S- don't worry i know what it means not having a mother... But that wont happen to akshu .... She is my beti and she will remain that forever ......
Sur - I ll not talk to u if u say that u dont have parents ....then who am i ?? Am I not ur mother ?? If u are mother to akshu then i am mother to u also .... Along with luv kush mansi , u are also my daughter... Okay...call me mumma itself...
S- okay mumma ....I am sorry for talking like that ....
Sur- okay now give to ur husband...
S- haan mumma ....

Sona goes to shubham who was busy playing  carrom with luv kush and says ur mother in law  wants to talk to u ...
Shubham was shocked to hear that but smiled seeing surekha on call...

Shu- haan mother in law ...
Sur- that's good damad ji , take care of my daughter nicely or else....
Shu- ok I now understand .... My wife and u have teamed up against me .... This is not fair ... Already my 2 sons and now akshu is also in her team and now u also .... ( showing fake anger)...
S/Sur(in unison) - nautanki stop ur drama. ..

They all burst into laughter hearing this and sona and surekha gave a virtual hifi and then ended the call....

Luv kush and sona also bonded well....

After some time akshu karan and arjun woke up and freshened up and came down  and sona served them snacks ....

L- wait I have some surprise for akshu and shubham
Ak- what is it chacks ??
L( opening the bowl) -  kachoris .... That too naira bhabhi recipe...
Ak(with tears ) - chachi sachme mumma ki recipe ??
L- yeah ....akshu meri princess....
K- and along with that kartik bhaiya recipe bread pakpda ...

Akshu was in tears seeing that and shubham too ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap - surekha in udaipur and she pampers akshu ....