Akshu is critical ?

Akshu breath is uneven and she gets a severe panic attack....

Karan is shocked by this and even shubham and sona and after this karan lifts her in his arms and runs to go to the hospital ....

Shubham starts the car and along with sona karan goes to the hospital ...

All the family gets panicked on hearing the news. So all go to the hospital....

They all go to the Birla Hospital and Harsh and other doctors are waiting for them and they took akshu in the stretcher and went inside the ot..

AFTER SOME TIME ...

Harsh came out and saw shubham and Karan waiting for the doctors to come out...

Ha- shubham there is no need to worry for your daughter ... she is perfectly fine and her breathing has become normal ....

Sh- what happened harsh that she got such a severe panic attack... when she was sleeping with karan, she was not like that but as soon as i lifted her, she got a panic attack..

Ha- no shubham its actually so many things happened in a day and that had created the fear in her mind and she is thinking that all her loved ones will leave her just like her mumma and papa ... for that she needs a change of place .... I am suggesting that as she is very attached with karan, ask him to take on a trip with her... akshu and karan alone .... only karan can cure akshu...

Sh- haan harsh i will clearly think about this and make a decision...

Ha- ok shubham ... Akshi will gain consciousness in some time and u guys can go and see them..

Sh- haan harsh ....

They all go inside to see that karan was already inside sitting on the bed and he was caressing her head and she was sitting in his lap with his head in his chest..

Karan- akshu its been a long time since you got this panic attacks ... i know a lot of things have happened but dont worry about those things because if something happens to you what will this brother do ? 

Ak- no bhaiya nothing will happen to me ... its just i am afraid of losing u like i lost mumma and papa ..... after papa , u are the one who is pampering me like that ... sometimes i feel like if someone pampers me with so much love, either they hate me or something will happen to them like how it happened to mumma and papa.... i dont want to lose you bhaiya.... i am not ready to lose my another papa....and thats you...(hugging him tightly)

Karan was very emotional as akshu addressed him as papa ...indeed that was true because akshu is his first daughter.... he wanted to comfort his baby girl that her papa is not going to leave her alone...

Karan- Akshu mera bacha... no baby ur this papa is not going to leave you or hate you because u are a part of me... dont think about useless things and spoil your health okay.... now come on eat your medicines and take some rest and in the morning we can go to the home and after that we will go on a trip ok...

Ak(weakly)- haan .... 

Shubham, sona and Harsh who were standing at the doors went outside and they thought to give some privacy to the brother-sister duo who is now a father-daughter duo....

they thought to rest and talk to them in the morning...and akshu ate the medicines and the duo slept peacefully without minding the world..... and they were in their own world...

NEXT DAY MORNING

When Shubham and Sona and Harsh came to check akshu in the morning, they were surprised to see them all ready .... and karan was feeding akshu the food...