The Captive: Voting

|-VOTING-|

It was a disappointing round this time around, but not because of any of you still reading this, probably. Thank you all for your effort and I'm sorry that as of yet you haven't been properly compensated with the full experience of the competition. I know it can feel like all the work has been for nothing when this happens, but know that our readers and I are still appreciating what you are doing. Royal RidenEden De Los Santos, Dominic Narvaez, and The Roc have been eliminated.  

Many of you have lost friends, allies, and loved ones to dropping out, and I'm hoping we can use this shared experience to come together as a TEAM and persevere. Two extra people got eliminated this round and I've made some minor so that this competition can still run smoothly from now on, but there is very little wiggle room with which to maneuver so I'll need your help. I'll be stepping up as well, grabbing my pom-poms and donning my annoying cheerleader persona instead of my just annoying one. Let's try to knock out some early progress on these entries and expect the unexpected so we can prepare before it hits. No voting this task, next task will be up at the normal time on Thursday. Thanks for all you do, I hope to repay it from now on. 

PRIMAL ON THREE! ONE TWO THREE!