10

the cold metal of the gun pressed painfully and deeply into jimin's abdomen. he gasped and tried to ignore the discomfort he was in.

at the moment he didn't even know if he was scared since his feelings were all over the place. he felt his raising heartbeat and the adrenaline rushing through his vains. his body was in an exited state.

though jimin's will to stay alive had almost left him, his body wanted to survive at any cost.

"what do you want from me?," he managed to murmur between two heavy breaths.

"oh you really think you're that important to me that i want something from you?," the man laughed coldly and the only word that came to jimin's mind to describe the thug was monster.

jimin's eyes were bloodshot and he spit at the man in front of him. the saliva hit the man's expensive looking black suit and gave it a sparkly touch.

the man backed up and laughed quietly. the giggle made him appear even more insane.

"are you trying to blackmail jungkook? let me tell you, this won't work. the only thing he cares about is himself," jimin coughed with a tired grin on his lips, "even i am just a toy to him."

"are you sure about that? five minutes ago i received a text message from jungkook. he wants to meet up in a few hours," the other man said, pushing the gun against jimin's forehead.

"what do you want from him?," jimin gasped, his body trembling.

the other man had a bright smile on his face, "since he was the one who put me in danger because he kept you around instead of killing you, i have to remind him where his place is."

"w-what?," jimin asked confused.

"this is actually none of your business baby boy. but let me tell you as soon as i get what i want you will be dead as well," the man put off his coat and threw it in a corner of the room.

jimin thought hardly about where he had heard the man's voice before. he was sure that he had met him before. the stranger turned and was about to leave when jimin finally remembered.

"the... the b-bank, you were there," he stuttered.

"what are you talking about?," the other man turned around quite surprised.

"the bank robbery, you were there too. you were one of the masked guys! are you part of this whole thing?"

the other man seemed enraged, walking up to jimin and hitting him hard across the face. jimin felt a warm liquid running down his cheek where the strangers ringed hand had made contact with his skin.

"i said this is none of your business. at least it seems that jungkook didn't tell you about us yet. enjoy your spare time, it will be your last," the door closed loudly and the stranger was gone.

for jimin the puzzle pieces were slowly fitting together and formed into a whole.

he had never been the target of interest from the beginning. it was all jungkook's fault that he was now in this position. if jungkook hadn't kidnapped him that day this wouldn't have happened.

apparently the other gang members believed that jungkook had told him everything about them and was now putting all of them at risk of being caught by the cops. jimin had now been put in the key position and no matter in which ways he turned the last puzzle piece, the end result would always be the same.

in the end, he would be the one to die.

after jin had promised to help him find jimin, jungkook felt a bit less tense than before. however the fact that jin was the only one out of six people who tried to help him sucked on his ego.