06

"you still haven't killed him yet?," taehyung shouted and stood up abruptly so that the chair he was just sitting on crashed against the wall behind him.

jungkook scoffed and leaned back in his chair.

"why should i?"

"i don't know MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S A WITNESS OF THE CRIME WE COMMITTED AND ALSO NOW KNOWS YOUR NAME AND FACE," taehyung screamed angrily and his fist hit the table so hard that even the wooden floor was shaking.

"so what's your point? he only knows MY face and name so why are you bothered?," jungkook replied, slowly getting annoyed.

"what if he escapes and goes to the police? what you're gonna do then huh? waiting for them to arrest you?"

"what the fuck is your problem taehyung? just mind your own business and stay the fuck out of mine," jungkook said coldly and stood up.

"jungkook you're making a mistake-"

"get out of my sight before i lose it"

walking through the door frame jungkook turned around once again.

"if you touch him i will kill you."

taehyung just looked at him without any emotion showing in his face. he didn't care about jungkook's threat. the only thing that he actually gave a shit about was the boy in the cellar posing a much greater threat to him than jungkook.

"fuck," he murmured and pulled out his phone, dialing a certain number.

"i think i got a job for you."

jungkook was angry. furious to say the least. he hated it when others wanted to decide over things HE owned. things HE possessed and was responsible for. after the fight with taehyung he was on the way downstairs to jimin. deep down inside he knew that it wasn't a good idea to let out his anger on the vulnerable boy but he didn't care at that moment.

the door bumped open and jungkook saw jimin looking up in confusion.

"come here," he ordered coldly.

jimin slowly stood up and came closer. jungkook saw him shaking fearfully.

"hyung are you angry with me?," jimin asked in a quiet voice.

jungkook froze, jimin had never called him 'hyung' before. it made him sober up immediately and his anger was suddenly gone.

jungkook sighed and looked at jimin who now stood in front of him with pity in his eyes. jungkook felt a little bit upset about it, the only person jimin should pity right now was himself and not jungkook.

"whatever, are you hungry?"

jimin nodded immediately.

"i'm starving!"

"what about pizza? you know, i can't cook," jungkook grinned a little bit embarrassed and scratched his head.

jimin chuckled and took jungkooks hand in his, "i don't care, pizza works for me."

jungkook stared at their intertwined hands and then at jimin. he saw the younger blushing but when jimin wanted to pull his hand back jungkook slightly squeezed it to tell jimin that it was okay.

"you're not being a brat today?," jungkook teased the other.

"shut up and give me food," jimin answered.