04

it only took jimin seconds to wake up. he gasped for air and felt cold water running down his body. he wasn't dead. he forced his brain to remember but nothing would come to his mind except for the fact that jungkook almost killed him.

did he really black out?

goosebumps appeared on jimin's skin and his body started trembling reflexively.

he turned his head and looked right into jungkook's dark brown eyes.

"finally you're awake."

jimin coughed and felt his sore throat hurt.

"w-water?," he whispered and his eyes longed for a bucket of water standing next to him.

jungkook had tied him up again and jimin's butt already hurt because he had to sit on the wooden chair for such a long time.

"speak up."

"c-can i please have some water?," jimin asked again politely. his dry lips split and started bleeding slightly.

jungkook came closer to his face and suddenly licked over jimin's lips slowly and delightfully.

"your blood's sweet like you," he whispered into jimin's ear and then started laughing.

jungkook looked like a psychopath standing in front of him with jimin's blood on his lips and laughing.

jungkook pulled himself together and reached for the water. jimin opened his mouth ready to empty the whole damn bucket.

jungkook came closer still amused. then he suddenly opened his pants and rammed his dick into jimin's mouth letting out a loud moan.

jimin's eyes widened out of surprise and disgust. he wanted to spit it out but he couldn't.

jungkook pulled jimin's head back on his hair so that jimin had to look into jungkook's face.

"i just couldn't help it how you sat there ready to suck my dick," jungkook grinned and licked his lips.

"don't you dare bite me or i will kill you"

jungkook started moving his hips and jimin choked. his dry lips cracked even more and blood covered jungkook's dick.

the black haired seemed to be turned on by it even more and was now trusting quickly into jimin's throat.

"you look damn hot sucking my dick," he moaned.

jimin gulped, trying hard not to choke. jungkook's moaning got louder and let jimin know that it was hopefully over soon.

his tongue unintentionally slipped over the tip of jungkook's dick and jungkook bit his lower lip.

"mhh suck me harder you slut"

jimin was shocked that jungkook called him a slut but he stared to obey and suck jungkook's cock.

it wasn't that bad anymore and even though he hated himself for it he started to enjoy giving the criminal in front of him a blowjob.

"fuck," the black haired groaned and jungkook's warm cum spread in jimin's mouth.

jungkook removed his dick and quickly laid a finger on jimin's lips.

"swallow it"

jimin glanced at him in disbelief but then slowly swallowed.

"good boy," jungkook said and smirked.

he looked down just to notice that jimin's dick was pressing painfully against his boxer shorts.

"did that turn you on"

"n-no," jimin stuttered and held back from pressing his dick against jungkook's hand now stroking softly over his pants.