07

taehyung was still mad at jungkook. he hated how the younger had disrespected him. he hated the devilish grin on the others face. he hated his face, he hated his attitude, he just hated jungkook in general.

taehyung clenched his teeth and hit his hand down onto the table. the table vibrated under the pressure of taehyung's strength. a sharp pain ran through his wrist and his hand started trembling.

but taehyung couldn't care less and stood up angrily. he had to think of something to get rid of jimin. if this boy was only aware of jungkook's existence he wouldn't care at all but jimin had heard his voice and had probably seen his face at some point too.

this boy would not be the reason why he would go to jail. taehyung bit his bottom lip, thinking hardly. then a grin appeared on his face. the scar running down his forehead to the right cheek making him look abnormally distorted.

he pulled out his phone and dialed a certain number.

"i have a job for you."

_

jungkook was biting his fingernails nervously while staring at the steel door in front of him. he didn't even remember how he got there, his feet had automatically guided him to this place. thinking about what was behind the door made his heartbeat increase vividly and he felt a slight warm blush appearing on his cheeks.

his fingers grabbed the door knob but he was still procrastinating. jungkook felt quite week kneed just now and took a deep breath. why was he feeling this way lately? he wanted to be strong and also appear like it in front of others but there was this person who was playing with his feelings almost like it was a game.

jungkook saw himself slowly opening the door. the sound it made could have been from an actually scary horror movie but jungkook's heart was beating faster for another reason.

jimin looked up when he heard the cracking sound of the door and was now staring directly into jungkook's eyes.

"hey," he started smiling when he saw jungkook standing in the door frame.

"h-hey," jungkook's voice was trembling and he cleared his throat, trying to overplay it.

"what are you doing?," he asked and came closer, putting his hands on jimin's shoulders and starting to massage them intensively.

jimin who was sitting on the floor looked up to him and smiled softly.

"nothing much just painting a bit," he answered and proudly showed jungkook what he had created.

it was a painting of a man walking his dog on a rainy day. to jungkook it looked surreal because it was painted so well.

"wow," he said astonished, "how comes you can paint that well?"

"i've been going to an art class in elementary school which made me wanting to become an artist but my parents didn't like the idea at all so they got me into another school."

"damn that sucks, you're really good," jungkook took the still unfinished painting and held it up into the light of the weak bulb hanging from the ceiling.

"want me to paint something for you?," jimin questioned.

"sure why not," jungkook shrugged.