08

jimin woke up feeling a sharp pain shooting through his wrists. he quickly opened his eyes and was immediately blinded by the light. a flashlight was shining right into his face and he felt the cold metal of tight handcuffs around his wrists. he blinked a few times, trying to look past the bright light to see who had tied him up.

"j-jungkook?," he whispered, his voice trembling of fear.

no one answered him, only a pair of strong hands grabbed him by his arms and pulled him into a sitting position. before jimin could say another word a bag was slipped over his head and everything went black again.

jungkook was deadly tired which was probably the reason why he fell asleep the moment he sat down on the couch in the living room. it was past four in the morning when he had returned to the small house. jimin had been still asleep when he sneaked out of the room to do some business. it wasn't the first time, jungkook was regularly involved in some gang activities. this time he had to visit to an old acquaintance to make a clear point that the money he owed jungkook's gang had to be paid back asap, otherwise he would be in trouble.

it was late afternoon when jungkook woke up, the remote control of the television still in his hand and his body in a seated position. his neck hurt and his bones felt stiff. he stretched his body and yawned.

jimin would probably be awake already. but why was the house so quiet? maybe he ran away when he noticed that jungkook wasn't home? but the black haired was sure that he had locked all windows and doors when he had left, so this should've been impossible.

however jungkook felt that something was off. he stood up and made his way upstairs to the bedroom. maybe jimin hurt himself trying to get away? maybe he slipped while taking a shower and was now laying unconscious on the bathroom floor?

jungkook's feet started running by themselves and he reached the door to the bedroom, wasting no time to turn the door knob and open it.

the bedroom was dark but he quickly found the light switch. finally being able to see the mess going on in the room, jungkook felt panic arising inside of him. 

blankets and pillows were all over the floor and some pieces of furniture as well. jungkook felt sick to his stomach when he saw the red stains covering the bedding. it was blood.

what the hell happened here? where was jimin?

a thousand question arose inside of his head, not a single one being answered by the crime scene itself. there was no clue at all left behind of who took his precious lover or who messed up the room like this.

having to think about the worst case scenario jungkook gulped, feeling like he had to throw up. he had no problem with seeing or spilling blood but considering that it might be jimin's made him feel sick and dizzy.

he blamed himself for not being there to watch over the other boy. it was his fault that someone could touch his property without him knowing.

jungkook banged his head twice against the doorframe, cursing out loud. what had he done.

his whole body was shaking while jimin tried to control his breathing. he was scared to death of what would happen to him. it felt like an eternity that he was tied to a chair with a rope, his head still covered with the black bag.