Chapter 28

It had been a week, and Danielle was already standing outside of management's door. She was a pretty fast planner, but she was also really secretive about it.

The boys still thought she was planning.

Of course, she wouldn't have been able to proceed with her plan if she had told the boys. They wouldn't have done it - not Louis and Niall at least. They didn't know they had already done their part.

She just had to get this whole thing across to James, the head of the boys' management.

"Come in!" He called when Danielle knocked. She opened the door and shut it behind her.

"Oh, Danielle, surprised to see you here."

"I didn't come to chat." She snapped. "This is a time for me to talk and for you to listen. Listen and watch."

She didn't let James say anything before she had her phone out, pressing play on a video she had taken. James looked down at it and frowned. He opened his mouth to say something, but Danielle stopped him.

"Don't you dare! Just. Watch."

So he did. He watched the videos on her phone for an hour. He didn't say anything, and neither did she. She just smiled and Niall and Louis on the screen, doing coupley things and being over-all perfect.

"What does this have to do with anything?" He finally asked. Danielle crossed her arms.

"I know about your crap." She said. "You let Zayn and Harry be together but not Louis and Niall. Most of the fans are perfectly fine with it. They're perfect for each other, you saw how natural they were. They're not scared, so why are you?"

"How . . . ?" He didn't ask how she knew. "Zayn and Harry are more popular with the fans. They'll be happier if-"

"What about Larry? People would be so much happier if it were them, but it's not, so deal with it! The world doesn't revolve around you, and this band doesn't either. These are two boys in love, they'll be in love whether you like it or not. They're gonna hold hands in public and walk down the street pressed into each other's side whether you like it or not. They're gonna kiss and cuddle and smile and blush at each other whether you like it or not. You can't control them."

"Danielle, I don't want them together!" He shouted. "That's final!"

"Why not?!" Danielle shouted, placing her hands on the desk. "You know very well what it's like to be in love. You know very well how much you just want to rip everyone's attention away from whatever it's on and tell them all about your lover. You wanna scream to the world 'this person is mine, they're all mine' and make sure nobody tries to steal them away. You want everyone to know how much you love them because you're proud. You're proud and happy to call them yours. You. Want. To. Be. In. Love. It's the same with them. They want to be in love. They're happy and on top of the world - why are you trying to make them fall from cloud nine?"

James was silent for a few moments, but he sighed. "I suppose you're right, Danielle, but this is gonna blow up in your face, and you're gonna help me deal with it."

"No." She said, picking up her phone, putting it in her back pocket, and crossing her arms. "I won't help you. Nothing is gonna go wrong. There will be a few haters and people will leave, but the real fans are what you need. Not the homophobic ones or the 'Larry believers'. The same thing is gonna happen with Zayn and Harry, anyways. You'll see how happy people will be. You'll see how happy Niall and Louis will be. You'll see."

She left before James could say anything. She smirked as she walked past the other management members, who must've heard the whole conversation. She walked the whole way to Niall and Louis' flat, where she was sure the other guys were hanging out.

She was right.

"Danielle! Where have you been? I woke up and you weren't here!" Liam said. It was only eight o'clock in the morning, but everyone was already up. She had woken up at 6 o'clock to get to their management's office early. She'd been hoping to be back before the other guys woke up, but she didn't think James would be so stubborn.

"Out." Danielle said, smiling widely. "I had a bit of a . . . talk with management. James, in particular."

"Oh god." Niall groaned. "Did you tell them we were together? Are they gonna break us up again?"

Niall grabbed onto Louis' hand, tangling their fingers together tightly, his bottom lip already quivering.

"Yeah." She said proudly, a small smile on her face. "I told them you were together."

"And?" Liam asked anxiously. All the boys' eyes were on her, and she could tell they were all anxious.

"Well," Danielle said. "guess who finally got management's heads out of their asses?"

The room was silent for a moment, the Niall was trying to stutter something past his shock. "Y-you mean-"

"Welcome to public love, boys. You're free." She said. Niall ran over and grabbed her in a hug, lifting her into the air as he gripped onto her tightly.

"You're magic, Dani! I don't know how you did it." He muttered into her neck. "Thank you so much!"

Niall ran back to Louis and hugged him tightly, kissing him. Liam wrapped an arm around Danielle's waist and smiled.

"How did you do it?" Liam asked, an amazed sound in his voice. Danielle shrugged, smiling as she watching Niall and Louis hug each other.

"I just talked some sense into him." She said, glancing up at Liam. "I showed him was true love was."

~*~

so real quick I'm skipping ahead to when Danielle has to go home because of a dance show and the boys are in an interview.

~*~

"So, who's taken?" The woman interviewing them asked. All the guys raised their hands.

"Ooh! The day every girl's heart is broken." The interviewer joked. "Who are you all dating?"

"Well, I'm still with Danielle." Liam said, a proud smile on his face. The crowd outside cheered.

"That's wonderful! Danielle's quite lovely." The woman said (the boys recall her name being Shannon). "How is she?"

"She's great, went back home to practice for her next dance show." Liam said.

"Well I'll bet she does amazing." Shannon smiled. "Now, now, who are you other boys taken by?"

"Well," Zayn said before anyone else could speak. "I can eliminate two of us right off the bat."

Zayn grabbed Harry hand and leaned down, pecking his lips. The crowd was almost completely silent for a moment before everyone started screaming and clapping.

"That's absolutely adorable." Shannon complimented, then she turned to Louis.

"How about you?" She asked, leaning forward slightly so she could hear him better, because he was further away from her than the other boys had been.

"Well, I'm trapped in the Irish charm." He slung his arm around Niall's shoulder. "I'm in love with Niall."

The crowd aww'ed and screamed, clapping violently. The interviewer made another "that's so cute!" compliment, but neither Niall or Louis caught it. They both leaned into each other and shared their first public kiss.

They were finally free.

- - -

so that's the end guys. I am going to do more Nouis things, so don't worry. there won't be a sequel to this, and it sucks to say it, but I just don't know what I'd do with it. Thanks again for sticking around. Love you. x