chapter 21- karlnapity

karl's pov

oh god oh god oh god.

i'm not saying i regret hanging out with haven for majority of the day, because we all know i most certainly don't, but now i'm insanely late for my stream.

i tweet out on my alt that i'm running a bit late, but am still planning on streaming. the viewers seem fine with it, with most of the replies being something along the lines of "it's okay!" or "you're late? what's new?"

once i finally make it home (everything is put back in place, thank god) i rush to my pc and turn it on. i throw my headphones on my head, grab a can of monster from the mini fridge in my room, then open twitch. i hit go live and keep the starting screen going for a few moments as i get into call with my friends.

the stream today consists of george, dream, quackity, sapnap, and me. i see the four of them already in call, so i quickly join them and unmute my mic.

"and then i said- oh karl!" dream says.

"hi everyone," i join in.

"you're so LATE!" sapnap yells. "did you oversleep?"

"no, oversleeping is jorge's job!" quackity laughs.

"hey!" george replies angrily.

"no! i didn't oversleep!" i defend myself. "i was hanging out with someone."

"who's that someone?"

"no one you guys know."

"is it a GIRL?" sapnap asks in a childish tone.

i don't respond. the call erupts in yells and excitement.

"hey what the hell! is it that shocking that i was with a girl?" i ask.

"ten bucks says it was tina and he's just trying to sound like he pulls bitches," dream shouts.

"SO TRUE!" quackity and sapnap reply.

"you guys are so mean to me!" i pout. "it wasn't tina!"

"you're such a liar!" george yells.

"i'm NOT! hang on..." i deafen myself and remove the stream starting soon screen and greet my chat. the messages whizz by a little too quickly, which means i can't read them, but i still thank donos.

once done, i tell my chat that i'm undeafening.

"but be warned..." i say quietly. "the crew boys are going a little... wild... right now. please ignore their antics."

i undeafen and the call goes absolutely ballistic. just as i knew it would.

"CHAT!" george chimes in. "you'll never BELIEVE who karl jacobs was hanging out with today!"

i sigh as i roll my eyes. straight to the point, huh?

"you guys don't know who it was either!" i quip.

"IT WAS A GIRL!" quackity says. "KARL JACOBS IS OFF THE MARKET, LADIES!"

"sad faces in the chat!" dream adds. i look at the chat and see a bunch of sad faces go by.

"stop! i never said she was my girlfriend or anything!" i attempt to sound serious, but a smile creeps on my face as i think about the blonde candy shop worker.

"HE'S LITERALLY SMILING!" sapnap screeches. "AND HIS FACE IS TURNING RED!"

"OH MY GOD!" quackity yells.

i groan as i lean my head back and laugh.

"she's not my girlfriend! i'm serious!"

"aww, nevermind guys. karl jacobs is still on the market. but it sounds like he doesn't want to be! does karl have a little crushy-poo?"