Friends

**Ace's POV**

"God damn you are fine." I said walking up behind her. She had just stepped out of the shower and was in the mirror with all her ass out, I couldn't resist.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" I whispered in her ear while I cupped both of her perky boobs.

"I'm not." She said softly.

"I think that you are Terrikai. I think you want me to make love to you again and again." I said in a low raspy voice while I gently glided my lips on the side of her neck. Her fat ass bracing on my pelvic area was already getting me wet for her.

"How do you know that?"

"I know this because your heart accelerated the minute I touched you."

"You really believe you have that much effect on me dont you?" She said turning to face me.

I chuckled lightly knowing damn well that she wanted me.

"Yeah I do and I bet that pussy is aching for my touch right now."

"Hmmmm you're so sure about yourself huh?" She said folding her arms."

"You can keep your arms folded all you want but imo need some access..."

"Access to what exactly?" She said biting on her bottom lip and staring dead in my eyes.

"Lemme show you." I said kneeling infront of her like a servant in the presence of her majesty. I seductively glided both of my hands on the back of her thighs. I could not help but getting lost in her fragrance for a minute. She smelled super exotic. I slowly glided my tongue up her legs while getting a good grip of her ass cheeks.

"Aaace..." I heard she whispered lowly.

By now her legs were fully separated and I just wanted to slurp up all her juices.

She grabbed my face and brought my lips to hers. I could feel the passion behind our kisses. The way she held me was like she never wanted to let me go. I really loved this feeling.

"I need you Ace. I need all of you baby."

"I'm all yours beautiful." I said standing next to her bed while removing my sports bra and boxers. The hunger for me was evident in her eyes, I knew what she wanted. I reassuringly grabbed her arm and pulled her on top of me.

"You have a beautiful body Ace." She said scanning me from top to bottom and running her soft hand along my torso.

"Its not really." I said feeling comfortable but a little exposed at the same time.

"They're... They're." She said trailing her finger over the scar on the side of my leg.

"It's ugly." I said shamefully.

"No they're aren't ugly. Don't say that." She said removing my hand and kissing the area gently. "Your scars are unique, just like you."

This girl though, was she trying to wife me or something.

"Ashley is calling or should I say your wife." Terri said handing me my phone.

"Are you serious Terri?"

"What do you want Ashley?" I said yelling in the phone.

"Ouch. Is that how you greet your woman girl?" She said playfully.

"What do you want?"

"Where are you?" She demanded.

"You dont gotta know all of that. Bye"

"I know you're not at work today. Are you with that cow?"

"Get the fuck off my phone." I said disconnecting the call. I know what I had to do after today. I had to end this fucking relationship with this girl. I've given her everything and she still cheated on me, in my own home. I felt so stupid thinking about it.