Truth

***Leanna's POV***

"Girl it feels like I haven't seen you in ages. Tyrese sure has your body under lock down." Kayla said bursting through the front door.

"Bitch if I'm keeping it real with you, that's the only lock down I need. I love him so much." I said tucking my hair in my towel.

"Girl you better spill all the tea on me."

I laughed at Kayla's dramatic expression.

"Cuz I don't even know where to start."

"Well you can start by telling me all the juicy stuff, like does he have a big D?"

"Kayla are you serious?" I asked leaning my head to one side looking at her.

"Si Perra Si tell me"

"Si te importa saber tanto. Sí, tiene uno enorme y una perra está enamorada."

Kayla immediately burst into a fit of laughter. She loved conversations like these, anything that had to do with the nasty, she was down.

"Girl you're not going to believe what the hell happened."

"This sounds serious. Hold on, Are you pregnant? Bitch I told you to use condoms. You don't listen."

"Kayla I'm not pregnant so please calm down." I implored her.

"Psssshhh. Thank God! We haven't been to any of these hot clubs since I got here so don't you dare get pregnant on me."

Kayla was so funny. I couldn't with her sometimes.

"Can you believe that Jeremy followed me the other night."

"What do you mean?" Kayla asked astonishingly.

"Yup exactly what I said girl."

"What the fuck? What happened?"

"Girl what do you expect, my man fucked him up."

"Oh my fucking god hahaaaa, this is too much for me. Cuz I need me a drink."

"Yes girl. He came right up to our table at the restaurant and started making a scene, so if you see me on social media don't be surprised."

What did Tyrese do though?" Kayla asked eagerly.

"He literally knocked him out."

"What the fuck?"

"Yup. But the cops came right after and took him in."

"That damn fool. Your cuchi that good cuz? This man left all the way from San Jaun to stalk you. That nigga crazy. I told you cuz, I don't want no man. I may just die single afterall, me and my toys together."

"I literally can't with you Kayla." I said dieing with laughter.

"Girl I'm being honest. Some of these niggas out here don't know how to take no for an answer, thinking that they own you and shit. I'm sick and tired."

"That's true. I'm just happy I found a real one girl and I don't plan on letting him go. He said that he wants me to move in with him though but I dont know."

"It's up to you cuz. Tye seems like a good guy to me, but if you're not ready to take that step yet it's fine too. I'm sure he'll understand.

"Yeah I told him I'd think about it."

"Did you tell him about San Juan?"

"Yeah he knows everything and you were right he didn't judge me at all. He was super chilled after I told him actually."