Maybe I should call

***Leanna's POV***

I wonder if it's too late to call him. It was almost 11:30 at night. I wondered what he was doing or If he was asleep, I couldn't stop thinking about how he'd stare into my soul the first time we met. "This is crazy." I whispered to myself. I just met this guy, I know nothing about him.

The week ran by smoothly and it was the weekend again. I'm normally off on Saturdays unless we have alot of customers at the Diner and my aunt needed an extra pair of hands.
My aunt Sally was my most favorite aunt. After my mom died you could say she became my second mother, she thought me how to speak fluent English while ensuring that I was well taken care of. She moved to San Diego about five years ago with her wife Jazmine, they have been together since I was a toddler. I admired how strong and resilient my aunt was after all that she had gone through living in Puerto Rico as a lesbian woman. She would often tell me and Kayla stories of some of the hard times they faced coming out as a couple. So after many years of fighting for their rights to love they moved here to the US where they are now able to live a more acceptable and ordinary life. They're both owners of the Diner and the support they receive here is also remarkable. I always believe that genuine love could conquer anything.

Swiftly taking up my phone from off the couch and texted Kayla, she was coming to San Diego for the first time today. I remembered she said her flight would come in at 4pm and It was already 3:30 I jumped in my aunt's van and made my way to the airport.

**Tye's POV**

"Wassup Drew?" I said bumping his fist as I sat in the barber chair. Drew was a white Caucasian dude, he was in his late 20's he was the only Barber I trusted with my hair.

"Temp fade asusual?"

"Yea bro you know it"

It was a long week at work and even though I loved what I did for a living, it would get super hectic somedays. I worked as a contractor for a big firm that does construction, landscaping and renovations and that salary sure looks sweet in my account every month so I couldn't complain. The house I lived in was fully owned. When my mom and dad got separated Jessie and I made alot of improvements on our rooms and the garage. It was a huge house it had 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths, and now that it was only us we just ensured that we kept on top of our other bills and stuff. Drew was almost done with my hair and I was already looking sharper than a razor, he was now lining up my beard and about to spray on some alcohol, I'm about to make these bitches wet. I smiled to at my reflection in the mirror and admired how fresh I look.

"Thanks for keeping clean me as always man." I said as he gave me back some change.

"You know I got you bro." I exited the shop and hopped in my truck and pulled out. Today I was wearing a pink and blue denim shorts, with a white fish net Merina and some Nike slides. These days were extremely sunny and beautiful reminding me of that sweet Spanish girl Leanna, felt like I haven't seen her in a while.

"Tye where you at dawg?" Jessie asked.

"I can barely hear you man, what's up?" I said putting my phone on speaker.

"I'm at the garage, over at Pablo's. He is having a welcome home party for his daughter, slide through yo."

"Ok bro I'll pull up shortly"

Before driving over to Pablo's I needed to make a stop at the Diner, not because I was hungry but because I had to see her again. She didn't even text me. I went straight inside while glancing over the counters but I didn't see her anywhere.

"Hello Ms. Jazmine is Leanna in today?"

"No hon she didn't come in today, is everything ok?" She inquired.