Thicker than Snickers

***Terri's POV***

"Hmmmm what shall I wear tonight." I said contemplating with my fingers under my chin. I could smell the fresh acrylic from my nails, I had to get them done and oh boy this red bottom nude on top is so fucking sexy. I think I found the perfect dress too. It was a white shear dress that I had bought from an online store. You could see my bare skin peeping through the sides when I slid it on, I looked damn good admiring my sexy body in the standing mirror on the wall. I grabbed the pair of red and brown pumps and picked up my clutch, seeing two missed calls from Tye. I locked the door behind me and saw that he was already parked outside.

"Dang girl, I see why you be taking so long" he said as he admired me coming towards the truck. He opened the passenger door for me to come inside.

"Nice dress" he said while pressing on the start button. Me and Tye go way back, we've always been friends and we both had a crush on each other. We would make out a few times but that was it. Tyrese was a good looking man he was about 5'8. He had a real nice body and boy he knew how to put himself together. Tye was one of those guys that any woman would like to have a baby with, but he was always big on protection so I doubt he would get a woman pregnant unless he really wanted to. When we pulled up at the theater I notice he was rocking a white graphic Vneck Tshirt and some green camo joggers with a fresh pair of red and green Air Jordan 1 Retro. He bought us our tickets and we went inside. Tye wasn't talking much tonight it seemed as if he had something on his mind.

"You ok boo?"

"Yea Terr I'm good, just a bit tired long day you know."

"Do you wanna leave here?" I asked.

"Na. I couldn't do that we just got here."

"It's kool really, I'm not sure I'm up for any of these lame ass movies anyway." 

He laughed and rubbed his head.

"You sure?"

"Yea boo deadass, let's stop by Medmen and get some kush though."

We use to smoke alot together back in High School, my favorite was the sour diesel that shit would calm my nerves within seconds. Medmen had so many different strain of weed It was like a whole marijuana factory in here. When we got there Tye picked up two jars of purple skunk and a few sheets.

"Baby we are about to get fucked up tonight" I screamed. Squeezing onto
His muscular arms.

***Tye's POV***

I don't know what the hell this Spanish girl did to me but I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"You ready Terr? let's go."

Terri was super excited about smoking on her blunt, it has always been fun times chilling with her. She was very free spirited and I always liked that about her. Heading back to her place I pulled up in her garage, her garage was big enough to hold my truck and her black Sedan. I turned on the multicolored led lights in my truck and turned up the music.

"I'll be right back, I'm finna put on something a bit more comfortable." she said as she jogged off through the door. Terri was built like a stallion for real, she had a small waist with a fat butt and some juicy thighs, she was gonna make someone really happy one day. Pressing my lips firmly on my JuicyJ wraps trying to not let the weed fall out. Terri climbed back in the truck with an oversize T-shirt on and I could tell she had nothing under it, the thought of her fat shaved pussy made my dick twitched. I gave her my joint and rolled another one for myself, we smoked so hard that we could barely see ourselves. We continued to laugh and talk about the good times we use to have, without paying attention I felt Terri's soft hands gliding over my lower abs. By this time my seat was already pushed back and I was loving how her hands felt on my skin. Her lips were fondling with my ear and I could feel my dick getting swollen.

"Terri" I whispered.

"Shhhhhhh, no talking." she said placing her index on my lips. She slid her hands in my boxers and popped out my fat eight inch cock. Terri always knew how to make me feel good, she could take my mind off anything at this moment and my dick was so hard for her.

"Hmmmm you smell so good Tye."

"Mhmmm yeah?"

"I wanna swallow you" she said in a soft raspy tone.

"Fuuck Terr." I moaned as I felt her warm mouth swallowing me up entirely, her mouth was so welcoming, I know I could cum like this but not yet. Terri knew exactly how I liked my dick sucked, she was so sloppy with my boy she deeped throat on my dick while massaging my balls. She was really good. I brought her face up to mine with saliva and precum on her mouth, I placed two fingers in her mouth while she sucked on them evenly. My other free hand, I use to take out a condom from my glove compartment. I slid the condom on and she didn't hesitate as she slid her warm pussy right down on my dick, this sure felt good.

"O gaad Tye" she moaned as she rocked her body harder on me, her pussy was so wet.

"Tyeeee I'm coming" I could feel her body shaking on me and hearing the screeching of her nails on my dash. She quickly turned around and pulled the condom off my dick and started sucking on me again, I swear to god ammo cum in this girl mouth and just before I could pull out my cum was already on her face, I tried to allow the remaining to come in my hand, "Oh shiit terr." I groaned while she handed me some wipes. "Fuck."