Skeletons

***Tye's POV***

"Why were you scared to tell me this Leanna?"

"I wanted to tell you all this time Tyrese but I didn't know how to. I am not really use to opening up to people about my past."

"People? What am I to you Leanna?"

"You're my papi, my señor." If only she knew how much I adored her and just wanted to explore this crazy world with her.

"Exactly. So When I say I got you baby I mean that. You can always talk to me about anything and you're safe with me now. So you don't gotta worry about that clown either."

She laughed lightly and buried her soft conditioned hair on my shoulder.

"Do you always have to smell this good?"

"Do you always have to fuck me this good Tyreeese?"

"You really gonna lie here looking this fine and be flirting with me like this? You already know what your voice does to me."

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked while pushing up her naked apple shaped butt on my crotch.

"Never. Dont stop until I tell you." I said kissing on her shoulder.

"Anything you want papi."

"I wanna devour you so badly right now but I have something I want to ask you first."

"Sure" she said looking up at me.

"I want you to move in with me. Would you?"

"To live with you?"

"Yes baby."

"I would have to think about that Tyrese. After what happened with Jeremy, I don't know if I'm ready."

"Leanna, You know I'm way different from that nigga."

"I know that papi, and I really dont know what my aunt would say either."

"I admire the bond you share with your aunt beautiful and I know you love her, but you have me now and I just wanna care for you. Promise me you'll atleast give it some thought."

"Ok papi I will." She said placing her sweet lips on mine.

"Imagine us having movie nights, Game nights and lots of romantic dinners. Babe I can't wait please make up your mind. Pretty pleeeeese babe." I said begging her in a little baby's voice while squeezing my cheeks.

"Ok, Ok. Ugly face." She said laughing at my childish behavior.

"I love you too."

Since the night of the incident Leanna has been really emotional, especially when she told me what she did in San Juan before coming here. I wish she knew how much I adored her and that I would never judge her. After all, we all have a skeleton in the closet.

***Flashback***

"Tye I don't think I can keep this baby. And before you know it I'll be showing soon, I'm almost four months."

"Keira what are you saying?" I asked ushering her under the maple tree in the school yard.

"I mean it Tyrese. I haven't even told my parents yet. This was not suppose to happen."

"I'm sorry Keira. I'll do whatever it takes to take care of my child I promise you that."

"Tye it's not so easy as you think. I'm suppose to go to college in England next year. My tuition is already paid for."

"You didn't tell me that you were planning on going to a whole other country to study Keira. When were you planning on telling me this?"

"I really don't know Tye. I'm fucked!" She screamed while folding her hands together.