Plan b

"Are you sure you have to leave?" Ivy asks me

"Are you sure you have to leave?" Ivy asks me. I'm packing my stuff from my locker at the country club.

"I'm really not allowed to swim with a concussion," I answer.

"It's that bad huh?" she asks.

"What's a concussion like anyways?" A voice says from the door frame.

"Jesus, JJ!" Ivy jumps.

"This is the girl's locker room you know that?" I ask.

"I know." He says.

"Perv," Ivy narrows her eyes at him.

"I'm just here to bid farewell to Ro." JJ opens his arms and I deny him of a hug.

"I'm not leaving forever. But at least until I don't have a concussion, and until I can figure out how to get Eric back his job." I say.

"I knew I had a bad feeling about Crew," JJ huffs.

"That's such a lie, you were practically in love with him." I say.

"Okay you're right. But still, I can't believe he'd do that to our boy!" he says.

"You're telling me," I say.

"Speaking of Eric, you're the last to see him right?" Ivy asks. "Not that I care, but is he alive?"

"Yeah." I say. "I hope so."

"He's living with that Cleo girl yeah?" JJ asks as I grab my bag and we walk out.

"Mhm," i say.

"You jealous?" Ivy asks.

"Me or JJ?" i ask.

"you, obviously,"

"I am jealous," JJ adds.

"Why would I be jealous?" I ask.

"I don't know... I kind of see sparks when you guys are together," Ivy says.

"That's not true," I say.

"Come on, you have to admit Eric kinda has it all." JJ says. "he's hot, he's mostly a nice guy, and he's pretty hard working when he wants to be."

"That's literally the bare minimum," I say.

"Okay and? You can't even tell me you don't look at him a certain way," Ivy says. "I've seen you two."

"What?" I ask. "He looks at me how?"

"See! She's curious!" Ivy nudges JJ.

"I-I'm not curious," I say. "This is news to me."

"So you're saying that knowing Eric is out there probably making out with Cleo right now doesn't bother you at all?" JJ asks.

"...no," I say.