008 • D I C K B R O T H E R S •

Zara and Sierra walked along with peaceful smiles on their faces. It had been almost three weeks since Zara had a breakdown due to her father's letter, but now everything was fine. The two were on their way to meet Regulus on the quidditch pitch but stopped on hearing two familiar voices arguing. "You have no right to do so!"

"Ofcourse I do," The other familiar voice snarled, "Do you see this batch?"

Sierra and Zara moved quickly in the direction of the voices to see it was Sirius and Sev, fighting again. Zara made a crinkling face, "Sometimes I feel like these two are obsessed with each other."

"I wouldnt doubt it," Sierra agreed, "I think I should go and check what has happened."

"Um, sure if you want the tea," Zara shrugged playfully, "But come soon, or I'd have to hear Reg's dramatic speech about you not caring for his match."

"I wont let that happen, dont worry." Sierra chuckled and parted ways with her going towards the two boys who appeared so childish while arguing.

"Fighting like cats and dogs again." Sierra remarked folding her arms standing in front of them. Sev seemed to have taken high offense in being considered an animal, while Sirius was just fine. Sierra rolled her eyes, ofcourse, he is a dog.

"What happened now?" Sierra asked feeling like an irritated mother.

"I was just walking by and your not so intelligent brother, deducted fifty points from my house!"

"You were writing 'Slytherin Sucks!' on the walls!"

"Not that I was wrong."

"Enough!" Sierra exclaimed and stared at the two highly disappointed, "You two dont deserve to be called, seniors! Sev please go and mind your duty, this guy is insufferable."

Sirius Black gasped dramatically, Sev smirked bitterly at him and left. Sirius turned to Sierra, "Did you just call me insufferable?"

"Dont worry, my brother is insufferable too," Sierra said and he grinned, "Yes, actually your older brother is a dick."

Sierra raised an eyebrow at him and smirked, "I have to get going by the way, to tell Regulus, his older brother is an even bigger dick and he would quiet agree with me too."
His smile dropped and he glared at her shortly, but soon his anger dissolved into a smile as he couldnt not smile seeing her. "You hurt me right here, Lil' Snape."

He held a hand at his heart, she bit a smile at his nonsense. He walked along with her and she liked it for some reasons. It was actually surprising how having him around made her feel nervous and also calm at the same time. That man was crazy and it affected everyone around him.

"By the way, where are you headed to?"

"None of your pretty business, Black." She smiled calmly, he walked along her enjoying the unexpected moments he got with her. He leaned slightly towards her whispering, "With you, its always my pretty business, Sierra."

Sierra, not being used to of such lines, got startled a little causing her to stumble over nothing, but was caught in air before she could smash her face in the hard stone floor. His long arms quickly draped around her stomach and she gasped at the contact, shit.

That feeling, she felt, whenever they touched drove her insane all the time. Her heart hammered through her ribs mercilessly as her hands held his arm around her tightly. He supported her up, peering down at her with worry in his eyes, "Are you alright?"

She took a breath in, "Yeah."

He pulled her back on her feet, she gulped a little heavily, avoiding looking in his eyes and whispered, "Thanks."