001 • H O G W A R T S •

"MY HOGWARTS LETTER HAS ARRIVED!" Sierra Snape's cheerful voice boomed in the Spinner's end

"MY HOGWARTS LETTER HAS ARRIVED!" Sierra Snape's cheerful voice boomed in the Spinner's end. Today the black haired girl received her Hogwarts letter and she couldnt have been more esctatic. A dream which almost every child had, to live in a completely different magical world was now going to come alive for Sierra.

    She was going to Hogwarts!

    Her older brother by one year, Severus, had been to Hogwarts for his first year and now was ready for his second meanwhile his sister threw a party in the backyard of their house for her muggle friends, without telling them the reason.

     Severus' muggleborn friend, Lily Evans, who was more of Sierra's friend, was also invited, she lived close by and clever Sierra knew almost everything going on about her older brother's life. From his little crush on the redhead, to the nights he spent crying for being sorted in the green house without his crush, Sierra knew everything.

     In short she was a good spy. Who knows she might became one officially.

    To know more about Sierra was that she loved stars more than anything, she loved skies and to capture their beauty Sierra always carried a muggle device called camera, which she used everytime she saw something worth looking again and just captured its picture to live the moment again and again until her heart was satisfied.

    "Sierra congratulations on getting your Hogwarts letter!" Lily Evans came forward hugging the younger girl warmly whispering her cheery words in her ear, because she couldnt say that out loud in front of all the muggles.

    "Thanks Lily, please tell me how it is like over there, Sev never tells me anything!" Sierra whined shooting her grumpy brother a nasty look. Lily chuckled before pulling Sierra to sit in a corner while she told everything about the magical school.

    "And then there are Marlene, Alice and Lyra my best friends, sadly Lyra got sorted into Ravenclaw." Lily continued while Sierra listened to everything with utter fascination for hours. Meanwhile Severus sat on the other side of Lily watching and listening her fondly.

    "All the houses are great if you ask me, I dont understand why Sev hasn't told you anything about them its so interesting," Lily gushed. "I am a gryffindor, as you know." 

    "I want to be a gryffindor as well!" Sierra exclaimed brightly.

    "No!" Severus yelled abruptly startling the two girls. He came to a halt as his eyes fell on the redhead's reaction, his sister's opinion was least of his concern.

    "I mean– Lily, Sierra is more like a slytherin, she is better suited for Slytherin, you know she is not brave at all." Severus chuckled nervously trying to ease the tension off in front of his crush.

    "Excuse me! I am braver than you anyways, I dont keep my feelings secret to someone." Sierra smirked at him with a knowing look.

    "I think mother needs me." Severus muttered shooting a glare at his sister before scurrying off.