004 • W E R E W O L F •

"I HAVE TO MEET LILY IN THE LIBRARY because she is going to teach me divination, Bye Reggie and Zara!" Sierra yelled going out of the dungeons leaving her friends shaking their heads at her over excitement about the subject.

    Sierra quickly made her way to the library, she had already explored the castle of hogwarts twice in a day and half and wasnt even tired. As soon as she reached library a strict looking woman with big square glasses was already glaring at her causing her to halt a little in fear.

    "May I come in Professor?" Sierra asked quitely from the doorstep. The professor nodded merely gesturing her to come in. The library was deadly silent because of the woman's aura. Sierra found her already favourite seat by the window and sat down waiting for Lily meanwhile her eyes kept falling on the librarian who was so stiff and dangerous looking woman.

    "Madam Pines is so scary." She muttered to herself but gasped on hearing a low snort, jerking her head sharply she saw one of Sirius and James' friends sitting a few seats away from her on the same table.

    He too turned to her with a little smile and whispered "Its Pince, not Pines."

    "Oh." Sierra chuckled but quickly shut her mouth as the Librarian turned to her with sharp jerk across the room with wide glaring eyes.

    As she looked away Sierra slouched on chair breathing out in relief. The boy who sat a couple of chairs away from her was busy reading a book. Sierra squinted her eyes not being able to remember his name if she ever knew.

    He had sandy brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and she could even see a brown chocolate peeking from his trouser pocket. She wondered to herself 'Why is everything about him so brown?'

    She firstly tried very hard to remember his name in order to engage him in a conversation with herself. Uh was it Reus?– nah, er– Ronald– definately not, maybe Runes?– Seriously Sierra!?—

    "I am Remus." The boy smiled awkwardly towards her, her breath hitched as she realised she had been staring at him extremely weirdly while trying to figure out his name. He must have sensed her intense gaze and now probably thinks she is insane.

    "I am Sierra," She whispered back sheepishly and quickly added, "And dont worry I wasnt staring at you, I was just thinking about something."

    "Thanks god," He breathed in relief, "Because the way you were staring at me was making me feel like you're planning to murder me for some reasons."

    "No no I am not that kinda girl," Sierra chorlted dramatically causing Madam Pince's head to snap in her direction and yell, "One more word out of your mouth girl and you're out!"

    What the fuck lady!

    "Sorry Professor," Sierra called with fake sincerity. She got up going to divination section of the books and picking out basic divination books and coming back sitting beside Remus this time.

    "Whatcha reading?" She asked.

    "Er– Julius Caeser" He replied quitely but Sierra held a confused look so he added, "By Shakespeare, muggle author—"

    "Oh I know that Smarty pants, my favourite is Macbeth," She grinned gaining a astounded grin back. His eyes fell on her books and he raised an eyebrow, "Divination, why?"

    "I just love it." She said emphasizing the 'L' word.

    "Already?" He asked, "Its barely been two days"

   "So what?" She shrugged opening a book.

    Suddenly their eyes snapped to the the door where they could see a redhead standing for whom both of them happened to be waiting unknowingly. Lily came rushed in towards them after spotting the two.