013 • P R E F E C T S •

Bustling throw the crowd in the train compartment with a shining badge on her chest, Sierra enthusiastically looked for her friends wanting to meet them after being separated for two months from them.

    "Reggie!" Sierra exclaimed upon spotting Regulus standing with Zara, waving like a mad woman as Regulus would call her. Sierra made a quick run to her friends toppling them in a big hug.

    "How are you?!" Sierra exclaimed pulling away from the hug, Regulus just smirked fanning the shiny prefects badge on his coat as well, "Dont I look already great to you?"

    "Yeah, look at those badges," Zara chuckled at her two best friends, who were grinning happiness, not because they were prefects, but because they were prefects together.

   "But its still unfair," Sierra pulled a sad face looking at Zara, who just rolled her eyes waving her off. Zara had been much better academically than Sierra but still Sierra got the badge due to her leadership qualities and true slytherin spirit.

    "I agree with Sierry, Zara, you deserved the badge not this weirdo," Regulus said tilting his head with a smile at Zara, who let out a soft laugh as her cheeks turned a soft shade of pink due to the look Regulus was holding but the interaction between the two was interrupted by Sierra smacking a little harshly behind Regulus's head.

    "Dont forget you owe me this badge that you're wearing, alright." Sierra squinted her eyes at Regulus who was busy rubbing the back of his head.

    Last year, Regulus fell ill at the time of exams and it was Sierra who would daily prepare the best medicine for him due to her gifted potion abilities and helped Regulus securing the top position in academics in their year.

    "Yeah whatever." Regulus rolled his eyes, throwing his arms around the two girl he led themselves in their compartment but sadly they had to part as Sierra and Regulus were called in the prefects compartment to be explained their duties and they had go leave Zara alone which felt like a stab in the three of their hearts.

    "Hey there, Cissy!" Sierra waved at Regulus' blonde cousin who smiled back warmly as the two entered the prefects compartment. Out of all of Regulus' relatives present at Hogwarts currently, Sierra bonded the most with Narcissa Black, who too treated her like her younger sister.

    "Settle down Snape, do your girlish chit chat later," Lucius Malfoy almost spat at the junior Slytherin who glared at him with most hatred in her eyes.

    "Lucius, please." Narcissa spoke in a soft yet warning manner before Sierra could bark back at him. With his look softening at Narcissa, Lucius merely rolled his eyes at the new prefect and went forward to do his duty explanation with the other ex prefects, Severus Snape being one of them whose eyes Sierra tried to avoid as the two had gotten in an arguement just before boarding the train with Sierra telling Sev to stay away from Malfoy and his goons.

    Sev obviously didnt listen to her, but Sierra knew their company was dangerous and Sev was getting on the wrong side. Lily and Sierra both always tried to make Sev understand the difference between the right and wrong side but he never came to understand it.

    'Sit here!' Sierra mouthed ordering Regulus to sit with her instead of those rough slytherins boys, Regulus gave her a pissed look as he couldnt certainly come to sit with the girls and that everyone would laugh at him.

    "Boys are idiots," Sierra muttered under her breath, and heard Narcissa surpress a chuckle beside her who seemingly heard her as well, "True that."

    ". . . And take as many as points from Gryffindor, is that clear to you?" Lucius finished his explaining the duties and did not fail to see the dramatic eye roll which Sierra did, "And mind that attitude of yours, Snape!"