002 • N E W F R I E N D S •

***

***

"REGULUS ARCTUS BLACK."

    The boy introduced himself with pride, Sierra felt the surname ring. Sirius Black.. Sierra's mouth fell wide open "Are you related to Sirius Black by any chance!?"

    Sierra saw the boy's expression turn a little colder as he avoided eyes at the mention of the name. Sierra raised her eyes brow, "Well.. I am waiting."

    "Yes," He said with a throat clear and uneasiness in his voice, "He is my brother"

    "Is he a terrorist?"

    "What!?"

    "Um a criminal? Murderer? Is he involved in something illegal?—" Sierra continued cautiously before being interrupted.

    "No!– I mean I dont know, he might become in future maybe, but why do you ask?" Regulus asked.

    "Well, the way you accepted the fact that he is your brother, it seemed like you have a hard time believing and coping with it."

    "Oh," Regulus almost snorted, "You got me right there."

    Sierra grinned widely as the cold ice around the boy was starting to melt and he held a small smile. "I saw that through him at first sight, really arrogant and such a dipshit, your brother is."

    "Trust me, almost everyone is fed up with him at home." Regulus said with a small smile shaking his head.

    "Sierra!" Lily called coming out "Let's go"

    "Yep, see you around Regulus." Sierra waved going with Lily, Regulus only merely nodded seeing the black haired girl go with a muggleborn, which he spotted with no difficulty.

***

    "Bloody hell!" Sierra gasped loudly upon seeing the ceiling of the beautiful castle above them, causing Sev to shortly glare at her loudness. Lily already went with her gryffindor friends. 

"The ceiling is even more beautiful than me!" Sierra exclaimed sarcastically, her neck almost hurting looking above for so long but her admiration was interrupted by another familiar voice.

   "I highly doubt that!" Turning around she saw the same boy from the train.

  "Huh?" Sierra gave a confused look.

  Sirius only smirked strutting towards her. Sierra waited to get more annoyed as Sirius Black stood beside her ready to say something which would surely irk her. His other companion could be seen cheering a tall boy of their age with scars all over his face, as he looked too weak and a round blonde boy dancing alongwith them.

   "What?" Sierra asked impatiently folding her arms.

  She suddenly froze as Sirius leaned down to her level, she was nearly half a feet shorter than him, his face near her ear, she could feel his minty hot breath hit the side of her face, while she tried really hard to not shiver at the proximity.