Storms and Babies

HERE IT IS! Finally the final chapter :) took me long enough I guess... anyways enjoy

---------

27th April

Another week has passed and Lin and Pippa were finally fully prepared for the arrival of the Babies. Even though it'd take almost 2 weeks more until they would eventually arrive, Pippa thought it was good to be prepared. Sebastian was probably the most excited one out of all of them and he asked Pippa and Lin everyday how long it'd take until he finally got to meet his sisters. Even though he wasn't pleased with the news of having two sisters first, the thought slowly grew onto him and now he looked forward to it.

Meanwhile Pippa focused only on her ever-growing belly, Lin also had to focus on his upcoming Disney collaboration. It seemed like a completely normal Wednesday, as Lin got himself ready for a meeting. He was looking critical into the mirror,  in their bedroom."You're looking good, Hon." Stated Pippa, who was lying on the bed, with her two hands rested on her tummy. "Thanks." He smiled, before he walked towards the bed and gave Pippa a soft kiss on her lips. "But now I need to go. You call me, if anything is wrong OK?" Lin said, before he looked down to Pippa stomach. He really didn’t want to leave Pippa even one second alone but he had no choice. Lin had to go to a first meeting with Disney which was happening on the other side of New York City so he had to leave her. Actually he was already glad about Disney placing the meeting in NYC. Since originally it should've been in LA but he told them that he couldn't leave NYC at this time so they moved the meeting closer to him. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry. Just leave already and you'll be back sooner. Also I maybe thought about taking Sebastian and me to the Richard Rogers today. I really miss the cast and I wasn't there in such a long time." She explained and he nodded understanding. "Yeah, sure. Just make sure you don't overwork yourself." He smiled and kissed her again before he left the bedroom.

In the afternoon Pippa took Sebastian and herself to the theatre, just like she had planned it. She was greeted with opened arms from everyone as they went backstage right before the show began. Even though the show was about to begin, Renée and Jasmine still talked with Pippa on the couch, in the common room. While Jonathan Groff was busy with showing Sebastian some cool dance moves. "So how you're doing?" Asked Pippa, Renée who just had gotten back to perform since the car crash happened. "I'm fine. Gladly I bare have any pain anymore and I can work. But how are you?" Stated Renée. "Yeah. How long until I can spoil your children?" Jasmine asked with a laugh.

"It'll take a little bit longer, Jasmine. But I'm really good. Besides this weird feeling of slight pain I recently got in my stomach, I'm really good." Pippa answered with a smile and shrugged slightly. "What feeling?" Was Jasmine's immediate worried reaction. "Yeah, since when do you have that?" Asked Renée. "I've got it since this morning but don't worry. It's fine they're probably just braxton hicks contractions, as usual." Pippa said as she saw the worried faces of her friends. "Pips, are you going to be alright? If not we can go and-" "No go and do a show. Don't worry I won't be giving birth in this theatre." Laughed Pippa and Renée nodded. "Alright, but if you feel suddenly worse, don't be afraid to tell us. Okay?" Pippa nodded in response and so Renée and Jasmine finally left to do hamilton. After  little bit more than a hour, it was finally intermission. And Daveed, Leslie, Ariana, Renée and Jasmine walked in on Jonathan and Pippa talking on the couch. "What about Johanna?" Jonathan asked Pippa who immediately shook her head. "No." "Okay and Leah?" He continued to ask. "No." That was the moment when the rest of the cast walked into the room. "What's going on?" Leslie asked. "I'm trying to guess the two names which Pippa and Lin chose for the babies."

"You already have names?" Asked Jasmine suprised and excited. "Yeah, but I won't tell you, because Lin and me decided to keep them for ourselves until they're born." Pippa explained. "What about the name Jasmine?" Jasmine asked and ignored Pippa's statement completely, which made her laugh. "I told you, I'm not saying anything." She laughed.