On the Run

It was an average day for Brian, beat up the tormenters, floating around screwing with All Might. You know, the usual. However, something felt off to him, he couldn't put his finger on it but something just felt off . Walking into class he felt many pairs of eyes on him. Some filled with anger, others with wonder, and some with worry.  "what?" Brian questioned "do I got something on my face?" All of a sudden the door bust open and in came All Might with a smile so big, it was scary. "Halt Villain" All Might side with pride "you are under arrest." Brian looked at him, then back to the class, then back to All Might before busting out laughing, "For what?" "For bombing areas of the city" All Might stated with a smirk, unseen by everyone but Aizawa. Aizawa not trusting All Might or this arrest. "Your joking right?" Brian questioned, soon the 5 tormenters started to surround him. "I didn't do anything" Brian stated seeing them and realizing bit- I mean All Might wasn't kidding. With a hidden sign from Aizawa, Brian knew he needed to run and hide for awhile. 

With a quick glance around the room Brian knew he needed a short distraction. "Manners." Brian started "Maketh. Man. Do you know what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson." Brian said surprising them. All of a sudden Brian grabbed Aizawa coffee cup and threw it full force at Katsuki's face. The  glass broke hitting Katsuki's face, glass shard flew everywhere, some stuck into Katsuki's skin making him fall back in pain, knocked-out bleeding from the face. Not wasting a minute he kicked Izumi in her shin,  breaking her Tibia in half. As Izumi feel to the ground in pain, Brian took advantage and used her face as a spring board. Jumping through the window, glass flying everywhere. 

Dropping to the ground Brian wasted no time running straight towards the garage. Running into the garage, he ran to a regular looking locker and opened it, inside a keypad was there. Entering the code '1971'. A rumbling was heard as the lockers pushed apart reveling a secret garage and a car. "Shall we ride?" Brian stated before grabbing the sheet covering the car and and pulling it off in one quick motion. 

"Eleanor" ,a customized 1971 Ford Mustang Sportsroof, Brian smiled looking at the car before running to the side and jumping in

"Eleanor" ,a customized 1971 Ford Mustang Sportsroof, Brian smiled looking at the car before running to the side and jumping in. "Don't let me down girl" Brian says starting the car. the engine sparking to life with a powerful roar. Hitting the gas hard, Brian was flying out of the garage just as some pro hero's were arriving. "After him!!!" death arms yelled out as the hero's who couldn't fly or move fast grabbed their vehicles, consisting of blue Lamborghinis, and chasing him. 

'How do they have so much money!!!" Brian yelled to himself before crashing through a barrier of the school and drifting onto the highway. "Lets go baby!" Brian says shifting into top gear and speeding off, the pros close behind. All of a sudden a knock is heard on the window and Brian looks over the see hawks and opens the window mid car chase, "What can I do for ya!" Brian yelled over the wind. "Nothing really, did you do it though????" Hawks yelled out trusting him, due to meeting him a few time do to Rumi bring him to a few street races and a few nights he ate dinner with them. "No! I was framed!" Brian yelled weaving in and out of traffic, Hawks sighed and rubbed his face "Alright, Ill try and gather evidence that you are innocent but don't do anything stupid!" Hawks yelled out with a small smile. "Thank you hawks!" Brian said and then smirked, "Stupid? nahhh." Hawks rolled his eyes and flew off, leaving only the lambo's in pursuit. "Lets dance" Brian smirked and starts getting reckless. Drifting into the other lane Brian didn't let up, drifting in between the oncoming traffic seeing the hero's panic and start messing up. "oh come one I thought you were pros!" Brian laughs. Brian looks ahead and sees a jump and smirk, "lets see u do this!"

Brian slams on the gas and weaves in and out of on coming traffic and hits the car carrier truck ramp and flys over the highway into a storm drain and smirks seeing the lambo's try but ultimately fail the jump. Brian shakes his head in disappointment at the car chase, "kind of boring" he says to himself before opening the NOS up more and speeding off through the storm drains and towards his safe house he made.  

"Lets hope this gets figured out soon' Brian says, pulling out of the storm drain and onto a dirt road that leads up to a mountain. Driving up the mountain Brian reached his safe house, a traditional Japanese house, of course with a garage Brian made for it close by. Brian parks his car with a sigh and gets out, heading to the door and entering the house...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!! Sorry for the delays but I am getting back into writing!!! Are there any crossovers for this story you would like to see? Maybe some Dragon ball? Demon slayer? Sword art online?? big or small crossovers let me know!!!! Thank you for sticking with me throughout this!!!!