Beginning

How did It come to this? Everyday Izuku's life was the exact same get yelled at, beaten, abused, starved, and forgotten. How did it come to this? Well it all began 11 years ago...

   Two twins with the brightest eyes are seen running back and forth by the front door "Hurry Mommy!" the small female with green hair and green eyes yelled out, this was Izumi Yagi. "yeah, c'mon mom!" the other, with dirty blonde and brown hair and blue eyes, was Izuku Yagi. "Alright Alright, i'm coming calm down" their mother, a skinny woman with green hair said with a sigh. " you have so much energy" she said with a caring smile. Both Kids smiled brightly as they walked outside with their mother. Little did they know this day would change everything for a certain Yagi.  

   As they were waiting in the office to be called the two kids played with their All Might and Green Physics action figures. " Hey Izumi?" young izuku asked "if one of use are quirkless, will we still become hero's together?" " Of course, I promise!" Izumi said with a bright smile, allowing Izuku a sigh of relief. A promise to soon be broken. "Yagi Family!" a nurse yelled out " were ready for you." In the office the family waited patiently for news. Soon the doctor came in with a neutral face " would you like to hear the good news or bad news first?" he asked. "The bead first please" Inko asked with a slight frown.  "You son here is quirkless" the doctor said, now Inko had a full scowl has she looked at Izuku, " but your daughter has a powerful Telekinesis quirk" the doctor said feeling bad for Izuku. Inko face light up as she picked up Izumi and swung her around "You hear that! your gonna be the next All Might!" she exclaimed happpily to Izumi ,forgetting about Izuku. "Yes I will and no one will hold me back!" Izumi exclaimed happily. 

Izuku was forgotten, but you know this already.  Over the next few years he was tormented by the Bakugo twins, Todoroki twins, and Izumi. The beat him with their quirks to 'scare' him from being a hero. He didn't want to be a hero anymore but didn't say anything and tried to keep living on. He had to work part time around the neighborhood to save up money for food and medical supplies for himself. When he was home he was either getting beat  by his family or completed ignored. His bedroom was completely empty beside a single mattress on the flor covered in dried blood and dirt. He was also extremely skinny due to malnutrition in his life. The only people in his life he trusted and still cared for was his Uncles Aizawa, Nezu, enji, Masaru and present mic, and then his aunts Rei, Mitsuki, midnight, and Emi.  He however, didn't tell them what happened to him, he doesn't know why but he just never does.  Now he is 14 gonna be 15 in a month as he is walking down the trash filled beach.

Izuku limped slightly down the beach " another beating" he sighs "when am I gonna leave all this?" As he was walking down the beach he go lost in thought thinking of what he was gonna do to get away from all this and how he was going to live his life. Soon he found himself in the woods about an hour from his "home" and 20 minutes from the beach. He was soon knocked out of his thought when he ran fast first into something. "what was that?" he asked himself as he backs up slightly. As he looked up he found himself in front of an old looking barn. Curiosity getting the better of him, he decides to head inside to see what is around. Finding a door he tries his luck at opening it " it's probably locked" he mumbled to himself. To his surprise the door opened easily as he pushed it. Inside he found it dark but he still went in. As he ran his hand along the wall he found a switch and flicked it up on an instinct. All of a sudden the lights flicked on and he gasped at what he found.  

(the car isnt there and image tools and car parts around the downstairs) 

It was a full garage downstairs with tons of tools and parts. He felt like he was in heaven seeing all the tools as he loved working on cars. He saw something covered in a tarp but decided to leave it for last as he decided to check the upstairs. Upstairs he found a loft area. There was a mini kitchen, a mini living room, and a king side bed with a little room next to it. As he entered the room he found a nice bathroom with a basic shower, toilet, and sink. "this is so nice" he thought in his head as he walked around amazed. As he went back downstairs he found another bathroom downstairs. "maybe just maybe" he said out loud and he stood in the middle of the garage area "maybe this can be my new home!" he yelled out happily. He decided that he was going to clean up and and fix this old garage and house loft combo. Then his eyes landed on the object covered in under the trap. He slowly walked over and grabbed onto the edge of the trap. He ripped it off in one swift movement and gasped at what he saw, "no way..." 

" a mk4 supra

" a mk4 supra..." 

To be continued...

Welcome to my first story, I hope you enjoy this concept I came up with as i haven't seen any stories with Izuku as Brian O'Connor. Join me on the adventure of Izuku soon to be Brian O'connors life.