Crew and first Job?

(using this picture as reference for the introduction. When you read the describing factors refer to this image, unless you just know who is who.)

"Crew?" Brian questions raising his eyebrow "I wasn't told anything about a crew." He examines the group in front of him. "Well buster, we were told we were getting one more for part of the crew, your the only one here" the one in the black shirt and bald head said. "Well I am sure Mr. Nobody can verify this Dom" a girl in all white said with medium to long brown hair.  "I'm sure that's the case" Brian added in. "How old are you anyway?" the one with the scorpion shirt said walking a little closer to him, "you look pretty young." "Yeah, you do look pretty young" the one with a brown jacket said. "what's it matter to you anyway?" Brian questions "I don't even know who your are, not even you names." "He is right" the girl in the multicolor dress said "he doesn't even know are name, and we don't even know his." At this very moment Mr. Nobody Showed up.

"Ahhhhh, I see you meet the crew Brian" Mr. Nobody said with a smile, "How are you getting along?" "Well were getting to it I guess" Brian said rubbing the back of his head. "*sighs* I wasn't expecting to work in a crew but it should hopefully work out" Brian mumbles to himself. "I'm Brain O'conner" Brian says with a slight smile. "I'm Dom " the one in the black shirt and with the bald head stated (The one on the far left in Picture). "I'm Letty" the girl in all white said with medium to long hair said. "I'm Tej" said the guy in the scorpion shirt. "I'm Roman" said the guy in the sweatshirt and leather jacket. "I'm Ramsey" said the girl with the black shirt and white pants with a half afro(?). "I'm Mia, Dom's sister" said the girl with long brown hair wearing the multicolor dress said. "Shaw" said the dude in the brown jacket. "Hobbs" said the finaly a biggest guy in the suit. 

(I introduced them left to right on the picture!!! This should help with any confusion hopefully!)

"Pleasure" Brian said. "Alright I'm going to clean up" he said as he walked past them into the elevator. "Well this is going to be fun" Brian thought to himself. 

Over the course of the next week Brian kept mostly to himself. What happened in the past still affects him and now he has trust issues. Along with a lot of permanent scars. he slowly warmed up to the a little with small interactions such as drinking coffee in silence with Mia, practicing knives with Shaw, and even working out with Shaw and Hobbs. He didn't talk much to them but they knew they made progress with him. Even if they had no idea about his past, they still wanted to be cautions, a gut feeling. 

Broom Broom I am a one week time skip ___________________________________________

The time for the heist officially arrived.  Everyone waited in front of their cars (besides Mia she just there cause Dom didn't want to leave her alone) for Mr .Nobody to arrive. Dom was in front of his 69 dodge charger with the engine sticking out the top and in a black color. Letty stood in front of her 2011 Dodge challenger SRT in its lime green and black color scheme. Tej is seen in front of his 2000 Acura NSX, which was brown and orangish in color. Roman was seen in front of his Orange 1970 Dodge challenger R/T.  Ramsey stood next to Tej with a advanced looking computer "I guess she rides with him?" Brian thought to himself.  Shaw was standing  in front of his dark blue McLaren 720 S. Hobbs stood in front of his grey and blue tech camo wrapped International MXT truck. Brian stood there in front of his 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 (The car from last chapter).

"Wow look at you guys" Mr. Nobody said with a prideful smile, "you all look ready." He glances over everyone of them and then his eyes lands on Brian. He give Brian a smile smile before turning around and walking up onto the small stage.  "You job today is a very simple job" he starts turning on the Television to show the small power point. "your Job is to drive to the Border of Arizona, around a 4 hour trip there one way, knowing you people, maybe two?" He states, everyone nods their heads before he continues. "There you'll meet my contact, Bo Duke, an old moonshine runner" he state with a smile. "He will give you a package, should be around the size of a computer tower. Don't open the package and bring it back to me" Mr. Nobody state before beginning to walk away. "Oh don't forget, the rival gangs may try to steal it from you so get there and back asap. Got it? Good" Mr. nobody finishes and walks away. "Alright lets move out!" Hobbs yells out. Everyone got into their cars and started their engines. "Lets do this" Brian thought as the left the garage.

Soon they were all speeding down the highway at fast speeds, weaving in and out of traffic. "lets open her up" Brian thinks and shift into high gear and starts to get even more speed. Soon Brian starts to pull away from the crew at a pretty fast rate. "What did he do to that car?" Letty questions as Brian was still pulling away even though she was close to max speed. "Added a turbo, nitro, maybe upgraded the transmission and tires?" Shaw says into the coms. "Mhm" Dom says starting to speed up. "Look at that" Hobbs says and chuckles, "the new guys car is faster than Dom's. Must be getting old Dom." Soon everyone on the coms laughed a bit including Brian. "So this is what a crew is like" Brian thought to himself smiling. 

Soon that 4 hour drive was over and was turned into an 1 hour and 47 minutes. "Ha" Brian laughs a bit "13 minutes faster than Mr. Nobody said. Hobbs and Shaw just shake their heads in amusement, while everyone else chuckles at what Brian said. "What? Am I Wrong" Brian said before joining them in the chuckling. Then they saw a guy with dirty blonde hair arrive in a orange 68 Dodge Charger that had the name General Lee on it. He got out of the car through the window and walked over to the group with a big bag. "you guys Brian and Dom?" he ask looking at Brian and Dom. "yeah" Dom says coolly, nodding slightly. Brian just nodded his head. "Here is the package as promised" Bo Duke said handing it over to Brian. "I would hurry if I were you, there a big gang heading this way" Bo Duke says before Jumping back in his Orange Charger and speeding away. "Alright lets move out" Hobbs says as they get back in their cars and speed off. Brian makes sure the package is secure in his car before following quickly behind. 

Half way back Brian notices something. All of a sudden 4 black 1993 Honda Civic EJ1's appeared and started to chase them. "WE got company!" Brian yells, putting his car into high gear speeding up. "Alright lets do this!" Dom says. Hobbs rams into one of the Honda's damaging the back, "C'mon lets see what you got!" he taunted. All of a sudden the Honda Civic's had some people come out and start shooting at them. "We got guns in play!" Shaw Yells before performing a pit maneuver putting one of the Honda's in the ditch and out of commission.  "One down, three to go" Shaw confirms to the group. As one of the Honda's started to tailgate Letty, Dom came up behind it started to bump its rear slowing making the Honda loose control. Then Dom puts his charger into high gear and hits the back end of the Honda spinning it out into on coming traffic. All of a sudden a Semi truck T-boned the Honda, sending it flying and rolling. "Two down" Dom says. "Alright I've had enough of this shit" Hobbs says before hitting the Honda in front of him hard in the back right fender tipping the car on its side. 'Lets see how you like this!" Hobbs exclaims Pushing the car on its side straight into the road barrier. "Where the last one?" Letty questions, "Brian!" the exclaim and speed up to try and catch up. They catch up from a bit of a distance to see Brian and the Honda dancing in a deadly battle. "Lets go!" Brian shouts towards the Honda as they weaved in and out of traffic. "Watch this" Brian says to himself and hit the emergency break, than lets it go and gases it hard and turns right. He drifted a full 360 and was now perfectly behind the last Honda. Brian smirks as he speeds up and starts to draft off the Honda. Brian spins the Honda out and into a ditch with one final tap to the bumper. "WoooHoooo!!!" Brian shouts before getting back on track. The crew smirks at his excitement and follow him all the way back.

After arriving back home/base

The crew all got out of their cars and Brian grabbed the package and brought it to the meeting room. There Mr. Nobody waited for them with a bright smile. "You guys impressed me again" he says "IT should have taken five hours, even going fast, but you guys did it in four hours and thirty minutes, incredible" Everyone took pride in that as Brian placed the package on the table for Mr. Nobody. "here's your pizza!" Brian says making everyone chuckle, even Mr. Nobody. "Thank you" he says before handing them each an envelope of 15k in American money. "Payments for your first of many jobs" he smiles and leaves the room.  "Lets celebrate!" Roman and Tej yelled out, causing them to laugh a bit. 

Later_

"C'mon Brian, have one beer!" Roman said to Brian trying to give him one. "Nahhhh I can't" Brian said to him. "Why not?" Dom questioned curious. "Yeah true, why not?" Roman asked as well. Soon everyone looked at Brain for an answer "welllllll I am  only 17" Brian says out loud. "Whatttttt?!?!?"

To be continued...

I'm trying to get 3 to 5 chapter done a day if possible, and hopefully 20 chapter in a week, and finishing the book for everyone into a wee to two weeks, three at the latest if everything works out.  I hope you are enjoying the story so far. 

Thx for over a 200 reads already!!!!!!!!!!!