USJ Part 1

It has been around a week sense Brian as gained this his Grandmothers quirk.  He has trained it everyday with the help of his mama to fully master his new quirk. When Mirko heard Brian got a quirk she didn't believe him at first, and then he sat there and decided to jump off the roof to scare her...

FLASHBACK 

"Hey MAMA!" Brian yelled out to Mirko has he walked in the house. "I got a quirk!" He said aloud as he entered the kitchen. "No you didn't" Mirko said with a smile, "It's too late for you to be a late boomer." "But I did" Brian insisted "and I will prove it!" After making this statement Brian ran outside, Mirko followed a second later. "Where did you go Bunny!"  Mirko yelled out after walking outside and not seeing Brian. "Up here!" Brian yells to. Mirko quickly looks up to the roof of the house and saw Brian, "Get down from there!!1 Your gonna get hurt!!" Mirko yelled out panicking.  All of a sudden Brian jumped of the roof, Mirko hurriedly jumped to catch him only for him to go higher? Mirko landed back on the ground and watched as he flew around in the sky. "I told you!" Brian says landed not noticing how angry Mirko looked. Mirko grabbed him by the ear and twisted while yelling, "DONT YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" "ow ow ow" Brian complained before finally getting his ear free. "Ok ok sorry." Brian said in an apologetic tone. "How did you get a quirk anyways?" Mirko ask confused. Brian went on the explain how his grandmother gave him this quirk that also cam with some bonuses. 

FLASHBACK END

Now we see Brian walking towards the support course area to get his new hero suit he requested.  As he walked in he saw Powerloader working with a girl with pink hair. He remembered seeing her one of the first times he came to UA. Brian smiles at her excitement over something and continues to walk over to them. "Hey powerloader" Brian says while he stops beside their work table, "huh? Oh, Hey Brain you here for that new hero costume?" Powerloader ask after seeing him. "That I am" Brian says with a smirk. 

All of a sudden the pink haired girl was in front of him, "Didyoudesignthismaterial?!?!Howdidyoucomeupwithit!??!?!?ISthecapeandbeltcapefromtheactualherothattrainedallmight?!?!" she started saying at super fact paces. (Did you design this material, How did you come up with it, IS the cape and belt cape from the actual hero that trained All Might.) "Yes, yes, and yes" Brian says answering all her question. "This material is amazing in design!!" she says in amazement, "The ability to soften blows from people like All Might, take bullets and super sharp edges head on and not obtain any damage, it can heat and cool you while also protecting you from super cold and super hot temperatures!!! I poured some molten metal onto the suit it held up amazingly!!!!!" "First yes it can do all that and a bit more and second don't ever do that to my suit, especially the cape and belt cape." Brian says firmly, "What your name anyhow?" "Oh, I am Mei Hatsume of the Support Course!" she says with a bright smile. "Brian" he responds with a smile, making her blush. 

Finally, Powerloader came back with a suit case "here you go. Why don't you try it on here sense you have that hero training later? That way we can make sure it fits alright." Powerloader says while handing him the suitcase. "Sounds like a plan to me" Brian says before walking into a near by changing room.  A few minutes later Brian came out of the changing room in his newly designed suit. 

(He has a gun strapped to his shoulder/torso, and knives on his thigh

(He has a gun strapped to his shoulder/torso, and knives on his thigh. And yes I did draw it and made it a male replica of Nana's suit but with a few changes like shades of color, the knives and gun to)

"Perfect" Brian says walking around getting use to it. "Man I haven't seen a costume like that sense that one hero" Powerloader says in thought. "Yep" was all Brain says before doing a few test to make sure everything was alright on it.  "This is perfect thank you guys and gals so much" Brian says with a smile while getting ready to met up with his class at the bus. "It was our pleasure" Powerloader says before Mei add in" Come back anytime if you need any help with some babies!!!""She means inventions by that!!!" Powerloader yells out as Brian walked out and started heading towards the bus area. 

At the bus area all of class 2-a was waiting to load onto the bus, including Aizawa and Inkhoe (she in hero costume, you pick want you want her hero costume to be). "Where is Brian?" Jirou ask looking around, "Yeah, I know he skipped a week of school but he did says he would come on this trip" Tsu says with a finger to her chin. "Sorry i'm late" a voice is heard as everyone turn around to see Brian walking up to them in his new suit. "wow that a cool suit!" many of them thought except a few.  Inko stared at the suit and realized that is was based of her mothers suit and then realized something that made her madder. He was using her mother's actual cape and belt cape. "IUKU YOU BRAT, YOU TAKE OF THAT SUIT THIS INSTANCE AND GIVE ME THAT CAPE AND BELT CAPE!!!!" Inko yells out rushing towards him. Brian smirks before suck punching her when she got close enough. She holds her nose in pain as it bleeds and looks up at him only to receive a death glare from Brian. "No, this suit is in honor of my grandmother. This cape and belt cape are also rightfully mine, grandmother was the one who told me where to find them as well. Now shut up and get on the bus you Twit." Brian says with no emotion in his voice. Inko looks at Aizawa who just shakes his head, before slowly getting up and getting on the bus. " So what did I miss over the week?" Brian question while looking at his classmates. "Well we decided on hero name and class president" Momo says. "Ah that is really cool, guess I need to come up with a hero name (what should it be?). So who is class president?" Brain ask. "You are" Mina says with excitement. "M -Me, *sighs* alright, as the class president I will do everything I can to protect you and keep us all in order. Now everyone get on the bus and please don't start any fights." Brain says while waiting beside the bus door. Everyone starts to get on the bus. Brian smirks as Katsuki boarded the bus with a hand support brace on his left hand, Katsumi with a leg support brace on her left leg, and Izumi with a chest support brace. 

"Man that a good looks for them, I wonder how this saving training is going to go" Brian says to himself before boarding the bus...

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you all for the love and support of my stories!!!! 

:D