Another 2 years later

The two years went by in a flash for Brian. He grew close to the whole grew, even made the cold hearted Hobbs and Shaw melt a bit, somehow. If you were to ask the crew he was the best member they could have gotten. But now it was his time to return back to japan, back to his home...

"Im gonna miss you guys" Brian said with a tone full of sadness, "but i'll be back!" "Yeah buster, you better get back soon" Dom said with a bit of sadness.  The crew watched as Brian loaded up his Nissan Skyline R34 onto the boat he and his car were taking back to Japan. "Well have to see if we can get out there, to japan, some day" Shaw said trying to hide his sadness. "I'd like that" Brian said with a smile, getting off the boat after loading the car onto the boat. "It may be a said day but" Mia started "We all got you gifts before you leave tomorrow." "That's right!" Tej started, "It yo birthday today bro!" Roman finished. "Yeah, that's right" Brian said rubbing his chin. "Well lets go celebrate" Letty stated with a smile, "yeah, lets do that" Brian added, giving everyone a smile.  

"Alright cover your eyes " Hobbs said to Brian handing him a blindfold. "Why?" Brian questioned putting the blindfold on. "Well we all chipped in to get you one big gift, including getting you all separate gifts" Shaw said with pride. "Alright, alright" Brian said with his usual childish excitement, making the crew smile. Soon they were all standing in front of a tarp? "Alright Brian blindfold off" Dom said. Brian take the blindfold off to see the tarp, "Do I-" Brian says gesturing towards the tarp. Everyone nods their head toward him, so Brian grabs onto the corner of the tarp and with all his might flings it all. Gasping at what Brian saw.

 Gasping at what Brian saw

"A 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner!" he said running around the car examining every inch of the car. "Yeah we figured we would send you home with a piece of us and America" Ramsey said with a fond smile. "T-This is amazing" Brian says tearing up, "I'm going to miss all of you!" Brian says before bringing them into a big group hug. "Alright stop the water works, lets party" Shaw said with a uprising attitude. Everyone cheered and went upstairs to the big living area to celebrate. They ate cake and drank some beer, except Brian for the beer, and sang happy birthday. The made bets and played some fun games, they even did karaoke. "C'mon Brian" Dom said, "Last song of the night before gifts." "Alright, alright" Brian says goin gup to the mic. Picking it up he looked at the crew and smiled before taking a deep breath and starting. 

(This is what he sang, I really didn't want to waste time writing all the lyrics out, sorry. Song isn't mine!)

By the end of the son they all felt closer and a bit sad but also a sense of hope. Brian was going to be ok while they weren't there, they knew this. 'Alright c'mon" Roman said breaking the silence, "Open my gift first!" Laughing Brain nodded his head to open the gift to see a cooking set. "yeah yeah, we all knew you liked to cook, no trying to hide it" Dom says, as everyone chuckles and Brian blushes a bit before chuckling along with them. Brian opens Tej gift to find a DJ set. He got a throwing knife set and sharpener from Shaw, some workout equipment from Hobbs, a computer with super advance capabilities from Ramsey, a picture book with picture of the whole crew having fun with one another from Mia, car decal and painting tools from Letty, and finally a new custom set of tools from Dom.