Injuries for more than one

Brian sat there in the teacher conference room with all the teachers, his aunts and uncles, and Katsuki. Most of the people in the room understood why they were there and supported the defense in his actions. A few people there didn't support him and pretty much wanted his head. Brian sat there leaning back in his chair, hands behind his head and feet on the table. On the projector screen you can see the X-ray of a  certain hand. It looked really messed up.

"As you can see young Katsuki's hand is shattered in many different place" recovery girl starts, not an ounce of worry in her voice, 

(Not his hand, just a random x- ray and diagram to help describe his hand condition , :D)

"His Radius bone was broken in two places, two of his metacarpals were broken, his Ulna was fractured, and 3 of his Distal's were broken as well." Many of the teachers in the room nodded their heads, "OK BUT THAT DOESN"T SOUND LIKE THE END OF IT" a certain Bitch Might said with a scowl, "HE IS ONE OF MY SUCCESORS! HE NEEDS TO BE OK SO HE CAN FIGHT YOU KNOW WHO!" Everyone in the room rolled their eyes and shook their heads in disappointment knowing that All Might gave One for all to Katsuki Bakugo. "He didn't deserve it in the first place" Aizawa says sternly "None of them did". Both All Might and glared at each other about to fight until the door was opened by a certain mama Bunny. "What the hell happened" she ask sitting down next to Brian. Brian looks at her and explains he took a wrench to Katsuki's hand and hit with no remorse for a solid minute for payback with all the bullying and physical and mental damage he has done to almost everyone around him. Mirko smiles at his explanation and looks at the X-ray on the screen, "Good job baby bunny" she says messing his hair up, "it's about time he payed for the shit he has done to everyone." Brian smiles accepting the affection before turning back to look at the screen when recovery girl cleared her throat gaining their attention. 

"Now to the parts I wasn't able to do.." Recovery starts, "pretty munch every single bone in his hand was broken or shattered and I was able to fix most of them except these 3 bones." she says pointing at the different bones. His Capitate, Pisiform, and part of his Radius were shattered beyond repair." "WELL WHAT ARE THESE PART OF HIS HAND IMPROTANT!!!" Bitch might yells out, much to the annoyance of everyone. "Yes they are important" Recovery girl responds before explaining them " The Capitate is a carpal bone. The carpal bones function as a unit to provide a bony superstructure for the hand. They allow movements of the wrist from side to side as well as up and down. The pisiform serves as an attachment for tendons and ligaments. As it is a sesamoid bone, it acts as a pulley that provides a smooth surface for the flexor carpi Ulnaris tendon to glide over. The pisiform also forms part of the ulnar canal or as otherwise called the Guyon canal." She is than interrupted by Inko "The Ulnar canal?" Recovery girl sighs in annoyance before explaining it "The Ulnar canal is a semi-rigid longitudinal canal in the wrist that allows passage of the ulnar artery and ulnar nerve into the hand." "Oh ok" Inko says nodding her head. "His Radius is also important but he can make do with it being broken in one part" she says before finishing with "With these bones broken and shattered he is gonna have pain in his hand for the rest of his life. His hand and wrist movements will be restricted a bit, and will most likely feel pain whenever he actually moves his hand and wrist. On top of that he has nerve damage and restriction to the Ulnar canal." As this went on Mirko seemed to become more and more proud. "good job Brian, i'm proud you" Mirko whispered into his ear. "Thanks mama" he whispers back smirking. 

"SO CAN HE STILL DO HERO WORK!" Bitch Might yells out. "He can but he won't be able to use his left hand (THE fucked up one) as much, especially with his explosion quirk and the other one too. If he uses his explosion quirk he could shatter his already shattered bones even more or break more of his bones and if he uses his other quirk it could lead to him permanently breaking almost every bone in that hand" recovery girl finishes, sitting down. "I WANT IZUKU TO BE PUNISHED FOR THESE ACTION!!!" Bitch Might yells stomping over to Brian.  Mirko stands up between the two "Leave my son alone you Bitch, He was perfectly in the right here from the recording's I have seen. He protected a fellow student and got payback for all that asshole over there" she starts pointing at Katsuki "did to him and others!" All of a sudden Bitch Might back handed Mirko with so much force and sent her flying into the wall. Brian's happy go lucky demeanor instantly changed, he was now cold and collected. He ran over and help his mama up and gave her to recovery girl while whispering gin her ear "don't worry, he's got what coming to him." Recovery girl quickly used her quirk to heal Mirko who sat up half tired and in pain, to see what her baby bunny was gonna do. Soon Brian was in front of Bitch might again, the others heros wanted to step in but Brian shook his head no. "You think its ok to do that to somebody!" Brian yells "Lets see how you like it you bitch!" Brian all of a sudden pulls out a dark blue knife and stabs it into All Might's side, right were his injury was from a few years back. "How does that feel!" he yells out pushing it in deeper and twisting the knife before yanking it out. He watched as All might fell to the floor before deflating into his skeleton form bleeding out. Some heros go to help him get to the medical center in UA. "The only reason i'm not doing more is because your the so called 'number one hero' and 'symbol of peace'" he says mocking the titles. "Next time you put your hands on my mama though" Brian says as shadows cover his eyes "you wont be as lucky." All might looks at his ex-son in fear as he was brought to the medical ward of the college. "C'mon Mama ill drive us home" Brian says helping Mirko stand and walk to his Plymouth roadrunner. He starts the engine and stares at the college in front of him "I really hope it isn't like this all the time" he mumbles. 

Soon the Plymouth roadrunner was seen going down the road towards home....

TO BE CONTINUED.....