Anastasia - Draco Malfoy Love Story

Anastasia Allyn, better known as Tasia, is a pretty and lovable witch in the house of Ravenclaw. She's a fierce and loyal friend, and would do anything for her loved ones. Although, she's also friends with Draco Malfoy, not to mention that she has a history with him that he doesn't remember. Anastasia made a potion to make him forget; but not a very strong one. When they are reunited on the Hogwarts Express to start their fifth year, Anastasia is worried that Draco will start to remember their past together. But she never could have guessed that she would fall in love with him. As her relationship with Draco develops and starts to influence her more, Anastasia will struggle with choosing between the good and the evil. (I don't own any ideas or characters (apart from Anastasia Allyn) in this story. They all belong to J.K. Rowling.)

As I was driving in my muggle car with my family on the way to King's Cross station, I had my head pressed up against the window, trying to contain myself from punching my little sister in the head.

"Myla if you don't stop poking me, I am going to poke out your eyeballs!" I said to my 6 year old sister, Myla. I heard a chuckle come from my brother, Jordan, and I sent him a glaring look and said, "And you too."

"If you three don't stop fighting, I'm gonna turn this car around, and none of you will be going to school this year!" my mum said slamming the palm of her hands on the steering wheel a few times.  When those words escaped my mum's mouth, the smile on Jordan's face disappeared, as this was his first year at Hogwarts and he was so excited. This was one of my mum's repetitive threats, so I just let out a chuckle and rolled my eyes.

I stepped out of my car, and took a giant stretch. I let out a sigh, and felt a smile paint across face, as King's Cross station was now towering over me. I half skipped, half walked to the back of my car, and pushed open the boot. I grabbed my two trunks, and was headed for the door with my family coming behind me.

----------------

"Okay Jordan, all you have to do is run directly at the middle of that wall. Don't be nervous," my dad said to my little brother, while me and my sister stood on the sidelines with very different expressions on our faces. Her's being a smile, and mine showing less emotion than a brick. Jordan took a run at the wall, and seconds later, disappeared.

"Now, Anastasia," my dad said turning to me, the smile disappearing on his face. "You take care of Jordan, it's his first year at Hogwarts, and he's very nervous and excited. Watch out for him," my dad said with his finger pointed at me.

"Don't worry dad, I'll take care of Jordan," I said with a smile on my face at how serious my dad was being. After I said this, his finger left my gaze, and he pulled me into a hug. He kissed me on the head, and let go of me.

I walked over to my mum, gave her a hug, and said, "Bye mum. Love you." 

"And I love you millions more. Bye Anastasia, be good," she said with a playful smile on her face. I gave her a smile, and turned to my little sister. I crouched down to her size, and took one of her tiny hands in mine, and used that hand to pull her closer to me, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'll be back before you know it," I said to Myla. My parents told me she always cried on the trip home from King's Cross station, because she didn't want her sister to leave. She just showed me one of her gummy smiles, and nodded. 

I clutched the handle of my trolley, and before taking a run at the wall, I turned to my family. I always missed them dearly when I went to Hogwarts for the school year. I told them I loved them and that I would see them soon. They told me they loved me too, and before I knew it I found myself standing beside the Hogwarts Express.  I took Jordan's hand in mine, and took him to board the train, when I heard a familiar soft voice say from behind me,"Anastasia Blaire Allyn."