The Job Thing

It had been a few weeks since you let Viggo discover about your body and he seems to have opened up to you a lot more. He was actually calm and relaxed when he was around you and he wasn't as stressed as he was before. His sleep had increased and the dark circles under his eyes had disappeared a lot.

"So, what's the plan for today?" You asked as you leaned over his desk a little, getting in range of him pecking a kiss on your lips. "I was thinking to stop work a little earlier for us today and go do something together, just the two of us." He smiled at you from behind his desk. "I love that idea." You smiled back at him. He stood up from his desk and took you in his arms, placing a sensual kiss on your lips.

As you were sunk into your kiss, Ryker stepped into the tent and saw you being lovey-dovey with each other. "Ahum..." He cleared his throat to gain your attention. "By the Gods, Ryker! What is it?" Viggo sneered at his brother for interrupting your intimate moment together. "There is something you have to see. It's pretty important." Ryker told him. Viggo sighed out heavily as he was kind of expecting it. "Guess I have to go, then." He looked at you and gave you one last quick kiss before he left to go with his brother.

After Viggo was finally done with his work, he got back to you as you were cooking something over the fire. "Hey, what are you cooking?" He asked you as he held you against him from the back and kissed your cheek. "Just wait and you'll see. It's almost done." You turned your head around far enough to be able to kiss him.

He sat down and took in the scents of the things you were cooking above the fire. "Smells delicious already!" He was really getting cheered up to get to eat in a minute.

When it was ready, you gave him a plate full with roasted potatoes, green beans and a honey-thyme glazed salmon filet. "You made my favorite food? How did you know?" He was quite surprised by your gesture. "You made it quite obvious you like salmon, so I made it with a little glaze. Hope you like it." You kissed him and stole a green bean from his plate. "Hey!" He yelled out a little offended, yet you both laughed about it and enjoyed your dinner together.

You went for a walk after dinner and stopped at a place with a great view over the nightly starry sky over the ocean. You leaned your head on Viggo's shoulder and he leaned his head on yours. "I love this." You admitted to him. "You do? I'm glad." His voice being tender again. "Are you sure you won't be disturbed anymore tonight?" You asked him. "I told Ryker that I do not want to be disturbed under any circumstances. Tonight, I want to be with you." He was honest to you. You looked up to him and a kiss followed.

"Why don't we go somewhere... more private?" He suggested with a grin on his face. "Take me there." You said to him with a cheer in your voice. His grin turned into a wide smile and he stood up, pulling you up on your feet to go to that private place. It was not far from where you were, but it sure was private. No one would be able to hear you from here as you would enjoy each other's company.

As you came there, Viggo started to kiss you straight away, going down to your neck and clavicle again. You moaned out as he always knows what you like so much. You got down to the ground together and Viggo was making sure you would enjoy his love. He held himself hanging half over you as he kissed you in your neck and took you for who you are.

After a while of kissing and rolling over the ground together a bit, you were getting high in your moods. Viggo hadn't come down on you yet, but you sure were wet from excitement. Viggo had become quite aroused himself too as his gentleman had become rock hard. He actually seemed to be in a bit of pain.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" You asked him a little worried when you noticed it in his facial expression. "I am. It's just..." He didn't finish what he wanted to say to you. "Just what?" "It's kind of embarrassing." He whispered to you, but you knew what he meant.