Introduction

Thank you for reading my newest book: Timeless Love. This story is all about you and the journey you're about to take. Here are a few things to know before we start off with the greatest adventure of a lifetime!

1. In this story, you are born in the year 1993 and you're 29 years old as you will start off in 2022. Viggo will be about 32 years old.

2. You will give up a false name in the third chapter, so I'll give you a tip: think of a false name in advance ;)

3. When names are being called out to you, there will be a use of abbreviations: [False name] -> [F/N], [your/name] -> [y/n]. For words in your native language, the abbriviation [n/l] is used. If your native language is English, you can use a dialect too ;)

4. In some chapters, there are pictures and music videos as an added source of content. Feel free to listen to the music videos.

5. Most important, have fun reading!

P.S. This book contains mature content (sexuality). If you're under the appropriate age (18+), please turn back. You are responsible for what you read. If you don't like what you read and have any criticism about the story, please keep it to yourself. Rude comments will be deleted. I will also NOT be adjusting the book to anyone's wishes.

Love you all!
Xx Megan