End

Helium - Sia

You're love

Lifts me like helium

...

" Guess I'm the guinea pig" Robin smirked grabbing onto the sheets made into rope. She was clearly ready to leave this place. The group watched as she climbed through and dropped on the mattress. Fel jumped up cheering seeing it worked out. " You're turn darling," Eddie said grabbing her waist.

She turned to look at him to say something but chose to let it go. He lifted her up like she was weightless and helped her climb the rope. She dropped to the mattress, her brown hair fanning around her. Robin held a hand out to help her up. She looked up seeing Eddie looking at her with a smile. He definitely didn't think this was going to be how he saw her in his bed for the first time.

Her stomach twisted with him still being there and she nodded to him. " I guess I'll go," He said climbing to his girl. He dropped to the mattress and sat up quickly with a grin. " That was fun" sounding out of breath. Felicity took a shaky breath shaking her head. A smile trying to creep up on her pink lips.

Eddie stood walking over to the girl in the pink dress. He could see her fingers fiddling with the flowers in the fabric. He felt at peace being back here now. Even though they still were never really safe not yet, something about her standing here in his living room made him relax. Even if a gate to the upside down was just above them right now.

"Nancy?" Steves's voice broke Eddie out of the trance the girl always caused him. Eddie looked up seeing Steve slightly shaking Nancy. " Vecna" Eddie turned to the voice, Fel was shaking standing beside him now looking at Nancy. " Lis put this on right now" Fel took her eyes off Nancy and tears were slipping from her brown gentle eyes. She didn't move just looked at him. So Eddie reached for the headphone that hung around her neck. Placed them on her ears.

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out the tape and player connecting them to her headphones. Handing her the box and pressing play. " We need music right now!" Robin yelled."It's ahh they should be in the back in my room!" Eddie yelled back at her. Then looked at the girl in front of him again. She was shaking more but ever so lightly he could hear her humming the lyrics trying to remain calm.

Eddie rushed to his room hearing the others throwing tapes all around. " Nancy just stay with me just stay with me." Steve still held her shaking slightly. Fel watched them closely but her feet were glued to the floor. " Whatever you guys are doing up there hurry up!" Steve yelled to the others.

" Steve said you guys need to hurry!" Erica ran back to the others who were having no success with finding a tape Nancy would hopefully like. " Seriously what is all this shit!" Robin snapped with a handful of tapes. " I mean what are you looking for?" Eddie rushed out. " Madonna, Blondie, Brownie, Beatles, music we need music!" Robin yelled dropping the tapes she conclude were useless. " This is music!" Eddie screamed back snatching a tape from the girl's hand.

...

" When all this is over I'll take you anywhere." The girl pulled at a string that was coming of her dress. If her mother saw she would have slapped her hand away by now telling her not to pull on them could cause a tare. " That's what she told me" Felicity sniffled still pulling on the stupid string.

" I actually believed it too." And with one final pull, she ripped out the string. And just like her mother always knew it did in fact cause a small hole. " I'm so stupid" She dropped the string and covered her face with her hands. " Hey now don't talk like that kid" The girl began to cry gently. Hopper took a seat beside the girl and rubbed her back gently.