Perfect

Incredible - James TW

It's getting late

Wish we could stay like this forever

Dancing till both our feet ache

...

She looked in the mirror at the dress she worked so hard on. The pink looked heavenly on her. Reaching behind her head took out the white bow and then placed it back in her wavy hair. The girl reached down to put her white converse back on but hesitated.

Fel thought how they weren't the shoes she planned on wearing. And maybe a part of her now was happy to actually dress up, even if it was just for Eddie Munson to see. So she reached back into her bag and pulled out the heels slipping her feet into them.

She did just as Eddie said, waiting for 15 maybe she waited a little longer she wasn't sure

She did just as Eddie said, waiting for 15 maybe she waited a little longer she wasn't sure. So she slowly started to walk out of the house. She looked at the shed, through the window it looked almost brighter inside, she furrowed her brows confused.

She stumbled a bit in the heels walking across the grass. Whispering to herself how stupid she felt right now, but kept going anyways. She got to the door and gently knocked on it.

" Eddie you there?" she questioned through the door. " Come on in" She slides the door open. Inside now was an empty area that wasn't there before, Eddie must have moved a bunch of stuff around. And around the area were two strands of white Christmas lights. The lights were just laying on the concrete floor, now in a circle. And standing inside the circle was Eddie Munson. His eyes were wide, his jaw was slightly opened at the sight of the girl before him.

He noted that the pink fit her perfectly, even if he hated the color so much. On her, he suddenly loved it. " You look-"

" Silly?" she questioned him and he slowly walked toward her staying inside the circle and holding his hand out for her. " Incredible" She had to look away and clear her throat, doing her best to stop the redness in her cheeks.

" Now I know this isn't exactly the dance you wished to have, but I had short planning time." She laughed covering her face with her hands. " But since you skipped your dance to be here tonight, I had to make up slightly for it. So if you would, please take a dance with me."

She walked slowly over to him shaking her head slightly, chewing on her lip so she didn't smile so much. " Eddie freaking Munson" She whispered to him, he looked down at her, those eyes that always held a brighter blue in them felt capturing. " I would love to." She spoke softly linking her hand to his ring covered one and a shiver ran down her back.

The boy pulled her into the circle and then walked away from her for a moment to turn on the radio. " Just so you know this is all out of my comfort zone. I most definitely don't dance and this music isn't much to my taste."