In This Moment

Where The Streets Have No Name - U2 ( remastered )

Where the streets have no name

We're still building and burning down love

And when I go there I go there with you

It's all I can do

Our love turns to rust

...

" When did you start seeing stuff?" Steve asked over the walkie-talkie. Dustin passed the room worried. Not only had max been seeing stuff but so was Felicity. And now he felt terrified. Eddie looked at the girl who was sitting in the corner of the couch now, a blanket wrapped around her.

" She had her first vision about an hour ago," Eddie said back to Steve. And everything fell silent. Dustin rushed over for the Walkie, " Fel?" the girl didn't move. " Fel talk to me please" Dustin pleaded. The girl looked up to Eddie and nodded. She grabbed the walkie and sniffled a little bit. " Dusty" her voice is unsteady. And it broke all of their hearts.

" Listen to me Fel, you are gonna be okay."

" How long, how long do I have?" She slightly whimpered. Clutching the walkie to her. Steve nodded to Dustin knowing she should probably know. " 24 hours maybe" Dustin choked on his words holding back the tears. " Dusty?" Felicity sniffed and Dustin tried his hardest to not be emotional. " Yeah?"

" I love you okay?" And Felicity began to cry and Dustin shook his head. " No Fel don't do that you are going to be okay, Nancy and Robin are going to figure this out okay, I promise. Just hold on okay." Felicity smiled with tears running down her cheek.

" I know Dusty, I'll be okay, I just want to make sure you know that."

" I know Fel." Steve placed a hand on Dustin's shoulder reassuring him, that he was there. " See you soon Dusty over and out," Felicity said dropping the walkie to the side of her. She hugged the blanket tighter to her.

" Eddie?" She said looking at him and he slowly brought his eyes to her. " Yeah, darling." She shook her head and tears began to spill again. " I don't-" she sniffed and began to choke on sobs. " I don't think I want die yet."

Eddie rushed to her side and held her tightly into him. Kissing the top of her head. How could only think how someone so pure as her could be the next target. He questioned why it couldn't just be him. Why her. And he pleaded, God, please not her.

...

She had to. She had to write notes and a bucket list of things she need to do in the next 24 hours. And some were extremely stupid and some wouldn't be able to happen but as long as she wrote them out is all she thought mattered. She looked at the envelopes and sighed. Writing the names on them. Nine total.

Eddie watched her carefully. He gave her the space she need for this. She grabbed one of the notes folding it up and shoving it into the side of her converse. Still holding her bucket list in one hand. She then walked over to Eddie and point to the desk. " Those are for umm if I, you know. They have everyone's name on them. If you could please-"

" Everything will be okay Lis." He said with a nod. " I know, it's just in case you know" He grabbed her empty hand pulling her to sit beside him. " What is this one?" She shook her head and chuckled biting her lip.

"It's silly but I kinda made a bucket list of things I want to do. I mean I probably won't be able to do them all but I know I just-"

" May I read them." She thought for a moment before handing it to him.