29.

"Have you got everything packed?"

Louis nods "Are we really leaving nini and zaynie?"

"I'm afraid so love, but you can see both of them any time you want okay? All you have to do is ask"

"Why do they not just come with us?"

"Because love is a weird thing and they still love Liam"

"Why"

"Truthfully? I'm not sure anyway go double check you have everything because it won't be easy to just come to pick up anything you've left"

Louis nods running around the house checking everywhere.

"I can't believe you are actually leaving"

"I did warn him, but just know this has nothing to do with you or Niall this is so hard for me but it has to be done. Louis deserves to be in an environment where he's loved and taken care of, me and my mum will give him that you both can come anytime you want. I'll always love you"

Zayn pulls harry into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you so much"

"I'll miss you too, you and ni are still driving us to the airport right?"

"of course"

Zayn squeezes his shoulder reassuringly before leaving harry to make sure everything is packed while he starts taking some bags out to the car.

Louis looks around the bedroom grabbing a piece of paper and a pen before sitting on the floor and starting to write.

'Dear zaynie and nini me loves you both lots and lots to moon and back forever!! Me promise me will make daddy come visit you alllll the time!! Pretty please don't never forget me, me will not forget you never ever!! You are both the bestest shh don't tell daddy me said that! love you!! lots and lots of love from lou lou!! x'

He grins at the note placing it on the bed running downstairs.

"Me got everything all packed!"

"Do you need the toilet before we leave?"

He shakes his head.

"Right go get in the car then love, we will be there in a moment"

Harry smiles watching Louis run out to the car. God, he loves that boy so much. He grabs the last bag taking a deep breath before walking out.

"No Louis you need to get in the back"

"but me wan to sit next to zaynie!"

"What about sitting next to me?"

The small boy pouts thinking deeply before nodding and climbing over the seats to get into the back.

"Good boy"

The hour drive went by far too quickly for any of their likings.

Once they get the stuff out of the car and onto the plane Louis starts to tear up.

"NO! Me changed mind no wan to leave zaynie and nini.."

He sniffles hugging them both tightly each hand holding onto one of their shirts tightly.

"Lou darling we spoke about this, they can come anytime okay? Anne is waiting for us we need to go"

After 15 minutes of tears, hugs, lots of reassurance and a million love yous Harry and Louis finally board the plane.

After what Louis thought was an extremely long flight, which in reality was a lot quicker then any previous flight they landed in England. They get off pretty quickly, once Louis saw anne waiting he ran over into her arms ignoring harry when he's told to slow down and not run.

Louis mumbles a quiet "Missed you.." into annes chest as he hugs her tightly not removing his arms from around her until harry literally has to remove him from his mother.

"Let's get you home hm? I bet your tired from flying?"

Anne asks moves the small bots fringe out of his face smiling softly as the way he just looks up at her innocently.

They eventually get back to a new house, Harry busys himself with unpacking there things and sorting out his old room into a mature-looking room.

Louis sits at the dining table happily eating some chocolate ice cream watching Anne make them all cups id tea.

When harry walks downstairs he stops in the doorway smiling at the sight of Louis and his mum chatting away. He knows Louis will be safe and happy here. He's home.

-

-

-

I think I'm going to end this here thank you to everyone who read it and to you all for voting and commenting <3

I might start a new fic lmk if you think I should <3