4.

Liam glares at Louis pulling him out of Harry's arms roughly pinning him against the wall by his throat "YOU DO NOT EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT IN MY OWN HOUSE GO IT SLUT?!!"

Louis takes a deep breath trying to not cry "NO I HATE YOU! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! YOU CONSTANTLY HURT ME! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE SO BAD LET ME LEAVE!!"

Liam glares smirking darkly lifting him off the floor by his throat still pinned against the wall.

Louis tries pushing him off as he starts crying" Y-y-your.. H-H-H-hurting.. M-me.. "he whispers softly

"Liam that's enough!" Zayn shakes his head and looks at Harry who nods and they both pull him away from the little boy.

Louis falls to the floor and tries to move further into the corner curling up in a ball.

Niall frowns and carefully picks Louis up and takes him to his room, he gently lays him on the bed "shh it's okay Lou..."He rubs his back" does anywhere hurt? "

Louis flinches at his touch and moves away from him curling up" C-can you.
Just p-pass..me some... C-clothes.. "

Niall nods softly handing him a hoodie and pants." He didn't mean to hurt you, Lou, he loves you"

Louis shakes his head getting dressed wiping his eyes. "Leave me alone... Please.."

Niall nods pecking his head walking out closing the door, he walks to the other boys to see Zayn and Harry try to calm down Liam.

Don't forget to vote and leave your opinions <3