26.

Niall was in charge today because the other lads had some business to attend to. Louis loves days like this! Niall is his new favourite person ever in the whole world! He never shouts at him or tells him off, he also can never say no to him! Louis absolutely loves it!

They spent the morning laying around watching movies and eating lots of ice cream and popcorn! Louis was delighted he got to even eat them for his breakfast! No stupid apples or any other strange healthy food he usually has to eat.

They're now in the kitchen attempting to make homemade pizzas, the floor, counters cupboards and themselves were covered in flour after they had a little flour fight.

Louis throws his head back giggling covering his mouth with his hands.

Niall chuckles softly amused. "Right I think that's the base made, so what do you want to put on it?"

"Ice cream!"

"What?" Niall laughs "You can't put ice cream on a pizza it will melt in the oven"

"Chocolate!"

"Um.." Niall screws his face up in disgust before shrugging "I mean I guess you could?" He grabs the chocolate from the cupboard passing it to the small boy going to grab his own ingredients.

Louis grins to himself placing the chocolate on the pizza to create a smiley face with X as eyes. He grabs some cheese sprinkling it around the edges. "Perfect!"

Niall shakes his head fondly putting the two pizzas in the oven."Right so while they cook why don't we go shower and get all this flour off ourselves hm?" He raises an eyebrow lifting the boy down from the counter. "Go on"

Louis runs upstairs into the main bathroom. "Ni get a bath with me?"

"We don't have time for a bath love, we have to be quick or the pizza will burn"

Louis frowns deeply looking up at Niall like a wounded puppy, this is the first time Niall has ever said no! Wow, what a meanie!

The small boy takes his clothes off throwing them on the floor and stomping into the shower.

"Lou please behave. Niall shakes his head getting into the shower setting the temperature just right, not too hot nor too cold. He sighs softly grabbing the body wash, washing the small boy quickly before washing his hair and giving him a quick head massage. "You go get dry and dressed ill be out in a moment" He smiles when the boy obeys, before quickly showering himself.

Louis walks into the bedroom looking around with a soft pout on his face. He rips one of Harry's hoodies off the hanger watching it break with the force of the tug. He shrugs softly pulling it on over his head grabbing a pair of boxers slipping them on.

Once he was dressed he goes downstairs heading into the kitchen, he leans upon his tiptoes to grab the last few pieces of chocolate he didn't put on the pizza. He smiles to himself sitting on the kitchen table swinging his legs waiting for Niall to hurry up munching on the chocolate. Gosh, he takes forever! Must be old age.

Finally, Niall had come down! He took like five centuries! Louis just wanted his pizza!

"You need to wait for it to cool, want to go put a movie on? I'll bring them through with some drinks?"

Louis nods jumping off the table and running into the living room grabbing the blankets making himself comfy on the sofa before flicking through Netflix to choose a film.

Niall walks through taking a seat next to the boy handing him his pizza and drink. "Have you chosen a film?"

"Spiderman!"

The two boys spent the rest of the night watching films and eating more junk food and drinking lots of fizzy pop. It got to around 2 am before the small blue-eyed boy fell asleep. The fake blonde smiled softly pulling the small boy closer to him wrapping the blanket around them falling asleep himself.

-

Finally a little bit of nouis!

Enjoy <3