18.

After the incident at the New year's party, Louis had been punished by a hard spanking from Liam and time in the corner to think about his actions and how they have consequences

Now.

A few days later, Liam, Zayn Harry and Niall were sitting around the table eating some waffles with strawberries apart from Harry who has bananas with his. Of course. Louis was still asleep in bed.

They started having a casual conversation. The kind they can't really have around the younger lad. It was sort of rare for them to have any alone time with just the four of them.

"I think we should reward him. For his good behaviour the past few days, and for handling his punishment well and not having any arguments about it."

Liam stabbed his fork into a slice of strawberry. He looked over at Zayn. "And how do you suggest we reward him?" He eats the strawberry while keeping eye contact with him.

"Take him bowling. I promised him it other day. Right before the party actually." Zayn replies before breaking eye contact with Liam to look down at his plate cutting a piece from the waffle stabbing his fork into the now bitesize piece.

"Bowling?" Liam looks at Zayn as if it's the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard.

"Yeah."Niall interrupts. "I think Zayn's right, to be honest with you Li. Cmon. We can all make a day of it." He states before standing up putting and his plate in the sink before starting to prepare more batter to create more waffles.

"Okay Okay."Liam sighs shaking his head." We can go bowling jeez."He huffs in defeat. Fuck. His husbands can be so stubborn at times.

Harry chuckles after sitting silently watching the whole scene unravel in front of him while munching on his chopped up banana. Living in this house is better than watching any reality TV show.

"Okay. Right. So I'll go book the slot!" Zayn stands up looking around the kitchen for a moment. "Let's go after lunch? Then we can go out for dinner after bowling?"

"Yeah sounds great. I'll go wake Lou up, otherwise, that lad will sleep all day." Harry shakes his head fondly as he talks about the smaller boy. He finishes his last piece of waffle before heading upstairs into their bedroom.

He smiles softly when he sees the sight in front of him. Fuck. This boy is adorable.

Louis was sprawled out in the middle of the bed. He was asleep on his stomach. His mouth was slightly open with a bit of drool dribbling down from the corner onto the pillow. The room seemed so silent all that could be heard was his soft breath and light snores. His hair was all over the place, cheeks lightly flushed. His left hand holding into the bedsheet tightly like his life depended on it. He looked like an angel.

Harry snapped out of his daze and moves closer to the boy. He sits down at the side of him. He carefully pulls the covers down and rubs his back. "Lou baby.." He whispers softly to not startle him.

The small boy whines softly hiding his face into the pillow. "m sleeping go way.."

"Louis. Don't speak to me like that. Cmon love, you can't stay in bed all day." Harry sighs. "Look. If you get up now you can have a surprise later."

"Surprise?" Louis turns to look up at Harry.

"Yup!" Harry smiles softly. "Cmon sleepy head." He picks Louis up carrying him downstairs. He sits him down at the table.

Louis pouts when he gets put down, but that quickly changes into a smile as Niall puts a plate of waffles and strawberries down in front of him. He opens his mouth to say something but stops as Zayn pours syrup all over his breakfast giggling. "tank you!" He starts quickly eating it, starting to speak with his mouth full of waffles. "So wot is my surprise?"

"It's a surprise we can't tell you love" Zayn chuckles sipping his coffee.

---

After lunch, they all got dressed and are now in the car. The radio was playing on low. It was a nice atmosphere.

Louis looks out of the window trying to get any hints or clues as to where they are going. "Pretty please tell meee" He looks up at Niall innocently giving him his biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look at me like that" Niall looks away from him since he can never not say no to Louis.

Louis pouts softly. "I no like surprises"

"You will like this one."Zayn interrupts the conversation putting an end to it.

Eventually, after a long half-hour of Louis constantly asking things like 'Are we nearly there yet' 'How much longer' 'Where are we going'. They eventually arrive at the bowling alley.
Liam parks up the car. "Right. Were here. Lou remember no shouting and stay by us at all times."

"Yes! Me knows! Me knows!" Louis huffs getting fed up with them constantly telling him that. He gets told it all the time they leave the house! Of course, he knows by now! He's not dumb! Gosh.

Harry chuckles.

They all get out of the car. Louis quickly grabs hold of Zayn's hand. They all head inside.

The small boy squeals looking around.

Liam goes over handing them all a pair of bowling shoes to put on.

Once they all was sorted and the game was set up they let Louis go first after reminding him a few times to be careful and calm down.

Louis nods and stops jumping around and grabs a ball. "Stand back!" He orders them. Before having his go. He giggles in delight when he knocks over all the pins! He looks at the boys all smug. "I win!"

A few games later and there done. Of course, Louis won. The older lads let him of course. But to Louis, he says it's because he's better than the rest of them. None of them said anything to him.

Now. There in the car heading to McDonald's via Louis' request. They couldn't say no. It's his treat for winning and being good all day.

Zayn, Niall and Harry all ordered a big mac, Harry got some iced tea with his. Liam ordered some chicken nuggets. And Louis got a sausage and egg McMuffin, two hash browns, and a chocolate milkshake!!

Once they got home they all sat on the sofa watching spiderman eating their food. And that's how the rest of the night went. By end of the film, Louis had fallen asleep and had to be carried up to bed by Harry, to which the other boys followed them up to get an early night as well.

Wow, most words I've ever written!

Do you all like this chapter?

Don't forget to comment and vote!

I love you all!!